Gvfl Headlines We'd Like To See...

Remove this Banner Ad

ondee said:
You weirdos dont fool anyone...

Headline #18 - Ask Tim Anderson how much for a gram of ice
shouldn't cost anything - all you need to do is freeze the water. if timmy is charging people for that well then he is ripping c**ts off.

jmain14 said:
shouldn't cost anything - all you need to do is freeze the water. if timmy is charging people for that well then he is ripping c**ts off.

ha ha ha

ondee said:
You weirdos dont fool anyone...

Headline #18 - Ask Tim Anderson how much for a gram of ice

That isn't a headline ya twit.

Should be

"Anderson questioned over price of ice"! or something like that.

Yet i don't think mr Anderson, who is an extrememly inteligent person would fiddle around in Ice. Wrong anderson boys.

Pitt said:
22# Grainger sponsored by Four'n'Twenty more like it!!

23# CHINUP...Tim Maher's identitiy out in open.

24# What goes around comes around.

Isn't it funny too that the Euroa boys had a good old time sending texts, and leaving messages on the Seymour coaches phone after their 3 wins, and hacking into peoples email addresses. I think to all those responsible, they will be regreting it. don't you think?
If you honestly think that people hack into others email addresses you are a complete dumb ass... Leaving texts and messages I dont think so ******** wit. The coach actually rings a certain euroa person after each of their games. Get it right qst penis breath before stating such stupid comments..

# Seymour release New Chart topper

Lirks go like this..........

euroa shove your gold medal up your arse
up your arse
up your arse
up your arse

anyone wanting the full rendion...either get to seymour this saturday night or call Mark Janze from euroa...he should no it back to front by now....

expect it to be in stores soon..

Footyboss you are clown mate!!!! Ever time euroa beat seymour during the year our players cope your banter...and that included text messags, phone calls and as well emails....you go back and ask your source if this happened... you guys counted you chickens before they hatched...or should i say baked your premiership pies before you won the premiership... heard your loser pies were a big hit in the euroa bakery!!!! I have no doubt your so called source speaks to our coach and many of the players on a regular basis but mate dont deny the text messages and email and cockness you guys showed.... and dont think we have finished with our banter yet!!!!

FOOTYBOSS said:
If you honestly think that people hack into others email addresses you are a complete dumb ass... Leaving texts and messages I dont think so ******** wit. The coach actually rings a certain euroa person after each of their games. Get it right qst penis breath before stating such stupid comments..

I have no alliances to Seymour as you know footyboss, but I can confirm that robert iness' email address was ahcked into during the football season. The identity of the coward who did it remains a mystery, but it's defiantely true that it did occur.

I heard that the Euroa Football Club bought a **** load of ICE of Timmy Anderson cause on Grandfinal Day when the heat when on they melted!!!!!

" shove that gold medal up your arse" wo ho

he he, good work fella's. Keep it up, GVFL Boards make the working day so much easier. Always good for a laugh! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doona2 said:
I have no alliances to Seymour as you know footyboss, but I can confirm that robert iness' email address was ahcked into during the football season. The identity of the coward who did it remains a mystery, but it's defiantely true that it did occur.
Yeah well it might have been hacked into but you honestly think a Euroa person would do this. I think we have better things to do than worry about rob inness emails.

FOOTYBOSS said:
Yeah well it might have been hacked into but you honestly think a Euroa person would do this. I think we have better things to do than worry about rob inness emails.

I know one bloke who would do it, according to the boys around the Lions, Mark Jansz is a bit of a goose who would do something like that. Maybe it was him? What do you think FOOTYBOSS?

FOOTYBOSS said:

How do you know that your "mate" gets calls from the Seymour coach? Maybe because Footyboss = Mark Jansz. And it is you Mark "I look like Tarzan and play like Jane" Jansz who speaks to the great SJD.

Anyway, alls well that ends well, it ended pretty ******** for Euroa, but, hey, their burnt bread will leave a pretty aweful taste in most euroa residents mouth, but the imports don't care. They're only there 6 months of the year.

I agree with the Middle Man - stick the gold medal up your arse.

Better luck next year.

FOOTYBOSS said:

Never accused anyone fo doing it, but did say it was a cowards act!!!

Im still giggling at Crazy's missing gumboot!

As for you Euroa Boys, bad luck, you went into your shells with more than 15 mins to go and paid the price. All the Lions needed was a sniff and they took a mile. The Fella who played on Saad did a great job, but as has been the case all season, he only needs 10 mins to turn a game and he did just that at the crucial moment.

For the Lions lads, what a great effort after 2 years of hard work! Shotty deserves everything that comes his way after going thru the hard years.

BTW The only ice Timmy A does is the bagload he's got wrapped around his dicky knee.

Out

HJ32 said:
Im still giggling at Crazy's missing gumboot!

As for you Euroa Boys, bad luck, you went into your shells with more than 15 mins to go and paid the price. All the Lions needed was a sniff and they took a mile. The Fella who played on Saad did a great job, but as has been the case all season, he only needs 10 mins to turn a game and he did just that at the crucial moment.

For the Lions lads, what a great effort after 2 years of hard work! Shotty deserves everything that comes his way after going thru the hard years.

BTW The only ice Timmy A does is the bagload he's got wrapped around his dicky knee.

Out

Well he got most things on days proceeding the granny. Even pulled a pair!! Great effort skippa.

Pitt said:
22# Grainger sponsored by Four'n'Twenty more like it!!
23# CHINUP...Tim Maher's identitiy out in open.
24# What goes around comes around.

25# No money for defenders - Rob Douglas and Joffa Anderson hed out to Yea!!! :p

hey doona

do you reckon the fat back pocket will notch up his 200th tonight!?

we need some ammo to get him posting. I'll start the ball rolling

newsflash: A channel 9 cameraman who is known as Joe (yes warnie's mate) was at the GVFL Grand Final last Sunday and captured the moment on camera where Seymour's spearhead Saad Saad (aka firstname lastname) sat on his opponants shoulders and took one of the better marks in country footy. Joe has already sent footage into Channel nine to Sam and Eddie where it is expected that the Footy Show already have the footy legends segment for 2006's first episode, which is expected to be dedicated to Joe's efforts. "stuff the other entries" said a high up channel 9 comedian who just happens to occasionally work behind a bar "Joe's got the 20 grand wrapped up already. Infact I don't think we'll even run the segment next year, we'll just give Joe the cheque on the first show" Channel nine are so impressed by the footage that they're even chucking in the Jim Beam Chick for a night which is sure to get Joe's camera running. "Any other entrants, especially if they're from Seymour, will get a consolation prize of a night out on the Gas with serial shoulder tapper Darron Rice".

How many does he need for the big 200? I see his lads have a bye this weekend in the cricket - do the Maroons have anything scheduled?