Roast GWS Giants Wikipedia Page

Remove this Banner Ad

Snookers

Club Legend
May 4, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Its a disgrace. I've just spent 40 minutes adding in and correcting old information. Any chance some of you guys can do the same? Clearly the club don't give AF about it.

I notice the s#*t about that pathetically stacked s#*tridden senate “inquiry” is still there.

An Australian Senate enquiry into the Tasmanian AFL Bid concluded that Sydney had "insurmountable cultural barriers" to the establishment of a second AFL team

Let’s be clear, this was a report from the Standing Committees on Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport - not sport, not anything to do with Western Sydney - stacked with Tasmanians - who received only 4 written submissions and held only one public hearing (in Melbourne). They called such “expert” witnesses such as Martin Flanagan and Tim F#*king Lane and then pretty much based their “comments” (not conclusions or recommendations) on the stuff they got from them, ignoring basically everything Gill told them.

The “Report” and the “Inquiry” was a complete and utter joke.

Full transcripts and final report available here....

https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentar...ompleted_inquiries/2008-10/afl_tasmania/index

• Banned
I notice the s#*t about that pathetically stacked s#*tridden senate “inquiry” is still there.

Let’s be clear, this was a report from the Standing Committees on Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport - not sport, not anything to do with Western Sydney - stacked with Tasmanians - who received only 4 written submissions and held only one public hearing (in Melbourne). They called such “expert” witnesses such as Martin Flanagan and Tim F#*king Lane and then pretty much based their “comments” (not conclusions or recommendations) on the stuff they got from them, ignoring basically everything Gill told them.

The “Report” and the “Inquiry” was a complete and utter joke.

Full transcripts and final report available here....

https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentar...ompleted_inquiries/2008-10/afl_tasmania/index
Hahaha that's what you call "narrative"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back