Hampden league season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like Portland might announce Tom Sharp as playing coach for 2019, could do worse with him and Jake Wilson as assistant, both Portland lads with VFL experience
Not confirmed as yet

Looking like Portland might announce Tom Sharp as playing coach for 2019, could do worse with him and Jake Wilson as assistant, both Portland lads with VFL experience
Not confirmed as yet
Would be good for the comp if Portland becomes more competitive on a regular basis. I know they won 4 at start and 2 at finish, but in between times, the losses were very bad and I felt for u Portland people. Hopefully more recruits will come in, and the side becomes more competitive regularly. Need more supporters to come to away matches. Last 2 times I have come to Portland, u got an interesting cheer squad on the back of the ute. Game needs them! The facilities, playing surface and the renewed centre are really good at Hanlon Park. Probably best set up in the competition.

been waiting for you to lob this one out HM...well done mate...he is leaving on excellent terms...work as a builder is tied to connections at that club ..him and wife relocating..been a popular and a big time player...will be missed

been waiting for you to lob this one out HM...well done mate...he is leaving on excellent terms...work as a builder is tied to connections at that club ..him and wife relocating..been a popular and a big time player...will be missed

Can’t really claim this one Caritas ha it was on Geelong Addy.

Can’t really claim this one Caritas ha it was on Geelong Addy.
Great news for Barwon Heads Football Club who haven't won a senior flag since 1993 - meet the coach day was held this afternoon and Tim and is wife in attendance all afternoon. Obviously Tim has given Koroit great service over the last 3 seasons and leaves with their best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back