Has Tarrant Re-Injured Himself?

Remove this Banner Ad

onthewake

Debutant
Apr 18, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I noticed in Dean Laidley's press conference when he was talking about the injuries to some of our younger players he said went through Jesse Smith, Liam Anthony and then he said something along the lines of "and Tarrant has had setback".

Pretty sure that I heard this correctly. Did anyone else hear the press conference and can confirm this and if so does anyone know what this "setback" is?

Maybe he was referring to Tarrant coming back from injury, more than a new injury?

Well I am hoping so, because we need an athletic key forward and Tarrant has the tools.

This is what I thought and I hope like hell that this is what he meant.

yeah he did say tarrant is injured again but i think he was just talking about the last injury

i sure hope not, robbie has had his fair bad luck with injuries over the years.. its time he gets some good luck

NORTH MELBOURNE
Benjamin Speight (hamstring) - 2 weeks
Liam Anthony (foot stress fracture) - 2-3 weeks
Cruize Garlett (ankle) - 2-3 weeks
Robbie Tarrant (knee soreness) - 3 weeks
Jesse Smith (hamstring) - indefinite
Well I guess that confirms what I thought I heard Laidley talking about - tough luck for Robbie

Sat with Robbie and Riggio at our practice game against Box Hill last night.

Robbie said that he should be right to go in about two weeks time, he said he was just feeling a bit sore and I think it could be related to last year.

Riggio said that he will be right to go for our first season proper game against the Bendigo Bombers next Saturday night at Werribee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back