Club Legend
Suspended
Jun 24, 2005
Paddo
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
point piper jelly wrestle
Now, i was watching the bingle banger hit in the nether regions crawling around like a baby looking for a nipple.

All the blokes amongst us have been hit.

So my question is, sure, it hurts like buggery. Should you carry on like a prawn on a barbie ? or suck it in and get on with it ?

• Banned
Carry on for as long as you need to. It would be irresponsible for him to face the next delivery if he was still in that much (and that sort of) pain.

Google wayne shelford and get back to me.

binglebanger=******** and now softscrotum

If your hit properly carry on as much as you can.

Ensure it takes at least 3 min to face the next ball as we all know to well we cant focus when in agony down there.

Anywhere else though don't let them know your hurt.

Wayne Shelford was one nut short of a packet at the time.

Google wayne shelford and get back to me.

binglebanger=******** and now softscrotum

So? Facing a delivery in cricket requires far more concentration than playing rugby. If he was on the ground in a rugby match, and he let the opposition run straight past him for a try, then that would be soft. But in cricket, it would be irresponsible to face up to a ball when there is no way you could get your mind completely on the job (and I don't care how macho you want to be, getting hit in the nuts with a ball travelling 140 km/h is going to leave even the strongest minds distracted for a good long time).

It didn't have any genuine impact on the game. He wasn't on the ground for too long. Stop looking for things to complain about, it's stupid.

• Banned
I agree with you both.

Just wondered if anyone was listening

Injuries/Hits to the family jewels are exempt from any normal injury protocol IMO. It's perfectly acceptable to carry on like a Man United player if you've copped a whack in the nuts.

Injuries/Hits to the family jewels are exempt from any normal injury protocol IMO. It's perfectly acceptable to carry on like a Man United player if you've copped a whack in the nuts.

Soft the lot of you, i twice had to remove my own testes and penis with a blunt pen knife, rather than get taken off injured.

Harden the f@$% up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ouch... Poor you mate. :D

A few years ago I got a text message from Glenn McGrath telling me that he had been hit in the Jatz with the cricket ball. So he was complaining about his groin being sore.
Took him about 2 weeks to fully recover from the bruising that he copped on his nuts.

But Dudley

Because we used common sense and didn't remove everything in order to bat on we can harden the F@$% up.

Laugh at a blokes disabilities why dont you.

That is the trouble with todays sport, the mamby pamby overpaid ponces are not willing to lose anything for their team mates. If i had not severely damaged my brain or a vital organ in a game, i was too embarrassed to go to the after match function.

i remember in year 6 that i learnt boys arnt all that tough
i was being bullied whilst playing cricket during PE...i seriously couldn't stand hearing one more word so i said to the boy who was calling me names to say it to my face...he step forward and went to open his mouth...i swung the cricket bat backwards and straight between his legs...his yelp and cries was music to my ears and even though i was sent home for the day i was not called names ever again :) who said violence doesnt slove anything

boys go with what i always say...STRAP ON A SET OF BALLS AND SUCK IT IN!

i remember in year 6 that i learnt boys arnt all that tough
i was being bullied whilst playing cricket during PE...i seriously couldn't stand hearing one more word so i said to the boy who was calling me names to say it to my face...he step forward and went to open his mouth...i swung the cricket bat backwards and straight between his legs...his yelp and cries was music to my ears and even though i was sent home for the day i was not called names ever again :) who said violence doesnt slove anything

boys go with what i always say...STRAP ON A SET OF BALLS AND SUCK IT IN!

In fights the balls are ALWAYS off limits.

That is the trouble with todays sport, the mamby pamby overpaid ponces are not willing to lose anything for their team mates. If i had not severely damaged my brain or a vital organ in a game, i was too embarrassed to go to the after match function.

Spoken like a true Blood brother. Are you Brett Kirk??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back