Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

I know the Whorfies have a dark history that includes winning more Premierships than my Handbaggers even though we have been in the Comp for 35 years longer.
Also the massive choke in 63.
You need to move on bro.
So I would think to remember the 1963 GF you have to be at least 66 yo.

Are you saying you are that old?

Just guessing 1989 and 2008 never happened?

s**t dude take the arse tearing with some grace.

Just like all the Handbaggers are on the Handbagger board.

Oh wait. :thumbsu:
Something very creepy about a 56 year old using the term “dude”.

Do you make gangsta hand signals too? :$

cd42b13673c09832ead7a0a38892a5cf.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone seen Holy Rioli lately?
Not sure why you tagged me back into this thread Chappy? I told you last year I was done with it.

Nice avatar BTW though. Thread title needs an update, now you are only 1 win clear on top.

now you are only 1 win clear on top.

Lol I'm not going to sit here and read this crap about my club, from a club that took 59 years to win its first flag.

You couldn't even win one in the VFA when it became the 2nds competition.

Last edited:
Not sure why you tagged me back into this thread Chappy? I told you last year I was done with it.

Nice avatar BTW though. Thread title needs an update, now you are only 1 win clear on top.

I see you conveniently drop in today to tell me that.

Lol I'm not going to sit here and read this crap about my club, from a club that took 59 years to win its first flag.

You couldn't even win one in the VFA when it became the 2nds competition.
I'll just enjoy our 13 AFL recognised premierships, a large chunk I've got to enjoy with my own eyes in my life time. All of them I can watch on DVD.

I'll just enjoy our 13 AFL recognised premierships, a large chunk I've got to enjoy with my own eyes in my life time. All of them I can watch on DVD.

Done with this thread. Lol.

Fair enough. I prefer having 16 of them but I'll admit I'd like to be able to watch the 9 from pre tv days

Fair enough. I prefer having 16 of them but I'll admit I'd like to be able to watch the 9 from pre tv days
Pretty sure the AFL only recognise 9 of them, but cool story bro.

Pretty sure the AFL only recognise 9 of them, but cool story bro.

That's only in the AFL/VFL competition. The club itself has won 16 with 7 of them from the VFA league.

But you're welcome to discredit our 16 premierships if it makes you feel better about your own club.

Last edited:
You realize that they are not all Richmond home games yeah? They are co tennant home games. You wanna compare the teams we are playing compared to your bottom 8 draw?
#gifted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 straight sharehouse games. You may not own the house, but you still know where the chocolate biscuits are kept 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back