Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

There's always next week. When the Tigers play on the Catters home ground.

And when we win the flag you'll still be predicting a spoon next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where are these statues, welcher?

Are the Hawks welching again? Really by now who would bother. It's in their DNA.

I don't know why hawks and cats fans spend so much time s**t talking each other when there is a perfectly good team to hate in collingwood just sitting there.

I will never understand how anyone can feel anything but love to indifference for 17 of the teams and utter disdain for the 18th.

How many weeks for Porkins? ... You can’t belt blokes off the ball Chappy

Probably get a week but will make our forward line a lot less predictable so think it works in our favour.

Stick around. will be a fun week

Probably get a week but will make our forward line a lot less predictable so think it works in our favour.

Stick around. will be a fun week

A week? ... absolute nonsense Chappy, you can’t belt blokes 50m off the ball and get a week!
3 down 2 at best ... won’t matter anyway, can see the Tigz belting youse off the park next week regardless.

Just delaying the inevitable Chappy 👍🏼

A week? ... absolute nonsense Chappy, you can’t belt blokes 50m off the ball and get a week!
3 down 2 at best ... won’t matter anyway, can see the Tigz belting youse off the park next week regardless.

Just delaying the inevitable Chappy 👍🏼

Lol. 1 or a fine at best.

Tigers were unbeatable last year but got Coxed. This year they are swallowing the big Sav.

Pssssshhhhhh Hawthorn are still here ;)

The best thing about the Cats winning, all those front running hawfies like bok bok squark will be missing for the week.
They will show up again next week if the Tiggers get over the line.

Its Tigerflogs like you that make me wish for the Tigers to knock out Geelong, but then Collingwood/Brisbane/GWS thrash you in the grand final itself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back