Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Hey Catfloggos

I think you better send Sookwood, Dangerflop, Porkies, Cameroon and Isaac Smiss back to the VFL. They cost your team dearly today, they also went missing at the end of the third quarter.

Softwoods going to retire without captaining his team to a premiership lol. He couldn't captain his way out of a hedge maze.

Hey Catfloggos

I think you better send Sookwood, Dangerflop, Porkies, Cameroon and Isaac Smiss back to the VFL. They cost your team dearly today, they also went missing at the end of the third quarter.

Softwoods going to retire without captaining his team to a premiership lol. He couldn't captain his way out of a hedge maze.
Cause he could,he’d just cheat and ask the maze makers for some “advice”

Strong attendance from Hawfies in this thread all of a sudden
Stronger than the attendance at the MCG today, that's for sure
I've never seen so many empty seats for a Cats - Hawfs game
Your home game
You fairweather feathery flogbags

Fair enough.

That's a problem St Kilda has had for years, all or Plugger's, Burke's, Frawley etc kids have been girls

Hawthorn could have a few Crawford's/Hodge's and the like running around but there's no gurantee that they'll still be into footy in their teens and even then if they'd want to pursue a shot at the AFL.

Spewing we never had a Jason Dunstall junior :p

Your home game

It's because Hawthorn fans can afford high definition TV, which means they can stay home and watch in comfort. Why would anyone go to the game in this day and age of exciting technology?

Your home game

Biggest crowd of the round despite the weather and the AFL wasting our prime time slot against a rubbish opponent who desperately need Bomber and his magic pixie juice to come back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your home game
That’s because no Handbagger supporters turned up.

It’s ok though most of them have been found and are on the Handbagger board going ape s**t.

Some of the names they are calling certain players and that fraud of a coach even disgust me.

Welcome back Hawfies its been lonely without you flogs
Oh the ironing given nearly all your Handbagger mates pissed off after last year's finals debacle - CrankyUK among others.

Hawthorn fans support the club through thick & thin whereas you lot vanish like a fart in the wind at the first hint of missing the finals. :$

Oh the ironing given nearly all your Handbagger mates pissed off after last year's finals debacle - CrankyUK among others.

Hawthorn fans support the club through thick & thin whereas you lot vanish like a fart in the wind at the first hint of missing the finals. :$
its like clockwork.

They puff the chest out all year then they get torn a newie when it matters the Handbagger board goes apeshit about C.Scott being a fraud, they all vanish.

Come a new season and a couple of wins it starts up again.

We've got Norf and then the Shockers at Kardinia Park coming up. Nice cruisy little FIXture by Hocking there to get us back on track.

giphy.gif

You'll need all the help youse can get my feline buddy, cooked list and impending Scotty contract extension should see the Handbaggers irrelevant for another 4 decades!

Maybe get the Weapon & Dank back at the club?? :)

We've got Norf and then the Shockers at Kardinia Park coming up. Nice cruisy little FIXture by Hocking there to get us back on track.

Yeah, important for you blokes to get your season back on track on the cheat’s ground now.

North a sneaky chance to knock you over though. Umpire selection will be important.

I along with a few smarter Handbagger supporters know that C.Scott is trolling from within, but even he has taken it to the next level. :thumbsu:

The young rebulding Hawks were decimated with injuries and then lost the dominant ruckman on the ground, then Porkins cheated (Yet Again)

Still the young Hawks won and its only going to get worse for the Handbaggers going forward.

PS, Happy Easter.

Oh hai guys…
Just got back from a family camping trip…. Haven’t had any internet for 5 days.
Someone just told me that The Gypsies won today…. That can’t be right can it?

It was a great game, it's a shame that you missed it, as playing duelling banjo's around the fire in Sleepy Hollow doesn't count as a camping trip.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!