News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last years thread, whatever Barrett has to say is not Hawthorn in the media.

Couldn’t care less for his shit takes, they don’t belong here.

Would they include the admission by Fyfe that they did no goal kicking practice on a blustery day which was supposed to bring the ‘pretty football’ hawks back to ‘world class pressure woweee’ freos level?

Time constraints. Kicking for goal was the biggest differential

Clarko stories were cracking.

Bit interesting to hear how he went a little rogue punting Jordy out without Wrighty knowing about it.

I don't know why the AFL hasn't put together more of those docos - it's one of the few things they have done bloody well.
Because Rob Dickson passed away and his brother Peter has done the Paul Dear film and other projects.

Maybe it needs to be commissioned by someone within the club.

Yeah I know but ultimately it will be his decision if it gets to that. The pull of the Dees will be strong.

Being only 50 games he will come to us via FS, or he goes into the open draft and could go anywhere which could be Perth.

I think if his good enough is a Hawk.

Being only 50 games he will come to us via FS, or he goes into the open draft and could go anywhere which could be Perth.

I think if his good enough is a Hawk.
WTF?

He is 8 years old.
He might like drawing and playing the violin, and not football. 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said he was going pick 1??

All you can be is the best of your age group. Which he is.
Turn it up. 😉

Under 9s don’t have scores, ladders, votes, nor awards for best in comp. They play in mixed teams. It’s all about having fun.

I’ll be sure to keep an eye on him over the next 10 years

Turn it up. 😉

Under 9s don’t have scores, ladders, votes, nor awards for best in comp. They play in mixed teams. It’s all about having fun.

Mate, Tiger Woods was smacking proper drives at the age of 4.
Child prodigy stories are everywhere.
Most elite sportsmen were showing signs at a very young age.

Turn it up. 😉

I quite literally brought Calsher‘s name to this forum around 10 years ago when he was running around for the Beauie sharks because all the dads(his included) could see that he was the best kid in the family.

It’s silly to suggest that talent can’t be seen at a young age.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back