Help Needed

Remove this Banner Ad

Seinfeld episode when jerry is stalked by his school friend.

LL, how can you have got yourself into this position with a friend in the first place. You need to make rules. I get antsy when my friends ring my home phone. I'd hate it if they did pop ins and i'd let them know it as soon as they tried. I think its important to set boundries with people. This girl is obviously taking the pyss because you're letting her. Lay down the rules in a harsh but fair way. If she starts with her suicide garbage tell her to take her emotional blackmail and shove it, you're not interested.

I call an emotional blackmailers bluff every time and they either never do it again (to me anyway) or i end the friendship.

I met her whilst playing Tennis, She was always sitting by herself so I went over to her and started talking to her. We were looking for a 4th person to play doubles with and she agreed to play. Anyway afterwards she started telling me she was only new to the area and that she was lonely because she didn't have any friends, So I did the nice thing and said your welcome to come over to my place. ( which I now know was a huge mistake).

this tank seems like a bit of a whore

neglecting animals, whinging, lazy, ugly (probably) and just being generally fat - what an absolute car crash.

Depends on whether you still want to be friends with this girl...If her friendship means anything to you and you want to continue the friendship you will have to let her down easy. Explain to her that you need a bit of space and although she is welcome in your house on occasion, she cannot come over every day. Especially if you have a partner who is not comfortable about it.

The fastest way to lose weight...

0,,5375684,00.jpg

She might get some sex to, because fk, ild root her if she pulled out a bag like that, unless she was a hell stingy prick.

What can I say to her so she gets the message and gives me the space I want?

Sit her down a calmly explain to her how you are a small framed person who doesn't take up much space and how she being a fatty boomba is taking a heap load of space aswell as polluting the air in 10 times that space with her huge hippo sweaty arse. If this doesn't help your space I not sure I can help. :eek:

I am currently in a wheelchair as I badly broken my ankle in a car accident.
Anyway I am bored as ******** and a friend of mine has asked me to come with her when she exercise's. She is quite a Big girl 130kg to be exact, she is forever losing weight and then putting it back on. the thing is she has a very low self esteem and to be honest, it annoys me.

I've tried suggesting if she isn't happy with herself she should do something about it. she mainly whinges about how heavy she is. So today I said to her "well if you don't like being this way do something about it, go exercise" She took offence to what I had said and sulked for 2 hours.

After 2 hours of silence she said " how about you come with me when I go for a walk?" I said to her sure I can do that.

The problem is Shes very obessive and visits me every single day Its got to the point I hide when she knocks on the door I've told her Shes spending way too much time with me and should spend time with her other friends, She takes no notice of me and continues to come over all the time she calls me like 4 times aday when she isnt here.

I said I would come with her to shut her up but I really dont want to do it at all if I had said No she would have whinged for an hour and a half.

What can I say to her so she gets the message and gives me the space I want?

Please guys I need some serious Advice NO trolling please.

Set her up with your idiot cousin. Problem solved.:thumbsu:

Does anyone else think loyallion is the fat friend?

Why would you think that ?got a few skeletons in the closet? Squizza

Anyway LL just be completely honest with her if she is getting under your skin just tell her how you feel. If she starts emotionallly blackmailing you ignore it. Its only for attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite possibly as she is not on Centrelink benefits only.

You need a life seriously .

Last time I checked 55kgs and 170cm isnt the body of an overweight person and no I don't receive Centrelink benefits as I work.

Does anyone else think loyallion is the fat friend?

The reason I started this thread was because I needed other peoples thoughts NOT insults if you dont have anything intelligent to say ******** off.

This situation has been playing on my mind for days and is driving me nuts I want to keep this chiick as a friend But I don't want her over every day.

This situation has been playing on my mind for days and is driving me nuts I want to keep this chiick as a friend But I don't want her over every day.
Ok assuming your post is serious, the question has to be asked, why do you want to be her friend? So far you've made her sound to be suicidal (mentally ill?), cruel to animals (RSPCA has seized animals from her), clingy, depressive, stalkerish and socially malfunctional (unable to talk to your other friends).

Maybe it's just me, but I can't be friends with someone just because they have no one else. Friendship is a two way street, they have to offer something back.

I suppose if she is mentally ill or depressed, get her some professional help!

Or just cut your loses and move on.

Ok assuming your post is serious, the question has to be asked, why do you want to be her friend? So far you've made her sound to be suicidal (mentally ill?), cruel to animals (RSPCA has seized animals from her), clingy, depressive, stalkerish and socially malfunctional (unable to talk to your other friends).

Maybe it's just me, but I can't be friends with someone just because they have no one else. Friendship is a two way street, they have to offer something back.

Unfortunately not everyone is like that. I know enough people that sound very similar to LL's friend that it's actually quite difficult to move on from. Just ignoring them is the easy option but it doesn't mean that you don't actually like them. I have a couple of friends like that and it really grinds me down but I know how good they can be. Just have to wait until it eventually passes or just move on from it, will have to wait to see what will happen really.

very well said blues4life. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back