Hey Shev, this one's for you buddy!

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that!

That is my dream partnership!!!

:D

I almost had an orgasm when I read Paolo Maldini would present Paolo Gardiner with the Milan top, but then I realised it was just a Paolo Maldini top.

Still, that's awesome!

It could be worse, we could be partnered with Inter Milan.

Over at Demonland, a few people said they would start following Milan now. That's good to get a bit of support, but I can't see many Milan fans in Italy saying "Gee, I might follow the Demons now!" (Translated :p ) Ah well, I'm still loving it.

Originally posted by The Shev
Over at Demonland, a few people said they would start following Milan now. That's good to get a bit of support, but I can't see many Milan fans in Italy saying "Gee, I might follow the Demons now!" (Translated :p ) Ah well, I'm still loving it.

Shev, do you read Milan message boards & the like? I'd love to get their side of the story on this one!

Hey if Greeny has a poor start we can loan him out for a while, anybody at Milan suitable for AFL? :D

Originally posted by The Shev
Yeah I post at xtratime.org on the Milan Forum. I actually posted this and it got a bit of a response. Click here: http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127121

I guess Melbourne could use Gennaro Gattuso, tough midfielder with real heart and passion. Would be perfect!

:D

Good stuff Shev!

Gattuso, that name sounds very familiar... Was there a Gattuso at Glasgow Rangers a few years back? Rino Gattuso? Is Gennaro related to him?

Either way Greeny's on notice! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back