Coach Hey 'Supporters', have some respect for Hardwick and all he has done.

Remove this Banner Ad

What criticism do you have?
Our preseason was a mess have look at our skills and disposal , our desire and we look unfit there we're sign's in both of our games .Whatever game plan we are using it aren't working all over the shop.Some of the moves in games have been puzzling to.

Our preseason was a mess have look at our skills and disposal , our desire and we look unfit there we're sign's in both of our games .Whatever game plan we are using it aren't working all over the shop.Some of the moves in games have been puzzling to.
We looked unfit in the practice game against the shemons, we play good footy for 10 minutes to a quarter then get overrun , that’s fitness boys and girls

I don't think that's all Harwick's fault if true.

We looked unfit in the practice game against the shemons, we play good footy for 10 minutes to a quarter then get overrun , that’s fitness boys and girls
I've been looking at tracking stats, running stats basically, Dog's game for example we matched or out did them in most indicators.
Decision making and Football skills like kicking, are woeful at Both ends of the ground.

Last edited:
Why is the OP indicating that supporters are lacking respect and ungrateful for what KDH has achieved at the club. It’s almost a self admission that something isn’t right at the club?
Because of the plethora of threads that are popping up on this board and plenty taking the opportunity to pot the bloke. This board has been pretty ordinary past few weeks. Very very similar to the way it was in 16. Those who stuck up and by Dimma at that stage were rightfully vindicated

Because of the plethora of threads that are popping up on this board and plenty taking the opportunity to pot the bloke. This board has been pretty ordinary past few weeks. Very very similar to the way it was in 16. Those who stuck up and by Dimma at that stage were rightfully vindicated
Nobody has potted the bloke and most including myself still want him in the job. The criticisms are mainly around his lack of quality assistants and fitness staff. Also nobody survives in the job forever and ask Hafey Malthouse Sheedy Barassi Matthews and other multiple premiership coaches. The thing is nobody is ever ungrateful for what they achieved after they left and are always admired and respected for them

Last edited:
Nobody has ser potted the bloke and most including myself still want him in the job. The criticisms are mainly around his lack of quality assistants and fitness staff.

You must have a few posters on ignore? I’d do that but that takes away half the fun of bigfooty.
It’s been relentless in other threads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must have a few posters on ignore? I’d do that but that takes away half the fun of bigfooty.
It’s been relentless in other threads
I have nobody on ignore bc I’m past getting personal bc I have realised that we are all passionate RFC supporters and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I respect both opinions. Your problem I’ve noticed is that you’re very passionate which is awesome, but you make a lot of personal remarks which stops me liking some of your posts. FOr example the other day you made an excellent post backed up with excellent evidence and examples, but your opening sentence destroyed it bc you accused the poster for being on the sherry again. Implying he was a constant boozer.

Fitness criticism should be levelled at the Fintness and Conditioning department, and a complete revamp of the support staff is needed.

Next off season Hardwick should forget about the overseas junket and expand the number of support staff at the club.

If 2016 tells us anything, it’s that - as good a bloke as Hardwick is/was - he can’t do much unless he has a crack team around him and some great players in the best form of their career. I don’t think he has those things now so merely celebrating what a good bloke is he is/was won’t get the job done.

I could not have more respect for him for what he is done for this club, but as previous post have said no one should be immune to criticism.
If you don't ask the tough questions as a supporter you will just be happy with medicority.

Nobody has ser potted the bloke and most including myself still want him in the job. The criticisms are mainly around his lack of quality assistants and fitness staff. Also nobody survives in the job forever and ask Haley Malthouse Sheedy Barassi Matthews and other multiple premiership coaches. The thing is nobody is ever ungrateful for what they achieved after they left and are always admired and respected for them
I respect your opinion and posting highly as you are aware but perhaps you might have missed all the personal crap thats being posted about his personal life . Mainly his relationship and breakup with 'Mrs Hardwick' as well as the medical mary J

I also believe that our assistants are below average now and specially not a fan of teague and can cop that stuff but who really cares what he does behind the sheets or taking the pills that dont make you high.

Huum respect? obviously haven't been following him much. Family man, infidelity, drugs. Game day sits up in box-shacking head with no idea what to do when his game plan which I can't work out doesn't work.
I respect that I don't respect him.
Infidelity? How do you know that? People are allowed to fall out of love.
Drugs? Do you mean medical marajuana which is prescribed by a doctor?
Yout mind is in the 1950's mate.
'No idea what to do when his gameplan doesn't work out' . It's the players not executing the game plan and the rule change that doesn't suit our list if anything.

If 2016 tells us anything, it’s that - as good a bloke as Hardwick is/was - he can’t do much unless he has a crack team around him and some great players in the best form of their career. I don’t think he has those things now so merely celebrating what a good bloke is he is/was won’t get the job done.

Of course he had a good team. So did Jordan and Brock yet they’re still regarded individually as greats.
The attacks that many are showing are personal.
My view on Hardwick he has enough credits in the bank and proven to build the club and the list and deserves the right to do it again if he wants too.
I can also see the forest through the trees and can see what the club is doing. I don’t get wrapped up in a week by week result.
No one is above criticism but the attacks that have been displayed have been petty and personal

My view on Hardwick he has enough credits in the bank and proven to build the club and the list and deserves the right to do it again if he wants too.
I can also see the forest through the trees and can see what the club is doing. I don’t get wrapped up in a week by week result.
I would agree the Hardwick should be given the chance again to rebuild a new team, however he decided to instead go "all in" to prolong our success with the Taranto and Hopper trade which has set us back 2 years in rebuilding.

If at the end of last year he indicated we are going down the rebuild route then I would then have the good will to allow him 3 or so years to try to rebuild the list. Unfortunately the trade decision has set us back.

I respect your opinion and posting highly as you are aware but perhaps you might have missed all the personal crap thats being posted about his personal life . Mainly his relationship and breakup with 'Mrs Hardwick' as well as the medical mary J

I also believe that our assistants are below average now and specially not a fan of teague and can cop that stuff but who really cares what he does behind the sheets or taking the pills that dont make you high.
Definitely agree with you on anything relating to his personal life as that's nothing to do with us . The stress of it all could affect his performance as a coach, but I believe the issues are unrelated as its solely A FD issue.

I would agree the Hardwick should be given the chance again to rebuild a new team, however he decided to instead go "all in" to prolong our success with the Taranto and Hopper trade which has set us back 2 years in rebuilding.

If at the end of last year he indicated we are going down the rebuild route then I would then have the good will to allow him 3 or so years to try to rebuild the list. Unfortunately the trade decision has set us back.
See I disagree with it setting us back. By stating that you ignore what was done the draft before. The players we brought in via trade last year we will get 6-7 years of really good footy out of them and they’re ready to go. Going to the draft is pie in the sky and potentially waste that last few good years of players like Dusty and Lynch. I like what we’ve done. We can turn it really quick

Sanderson full of praise for Hardwick.

Basically gave Wankley a side swipe.

Said it's lazy journalism to say the coach has lost the players.

Wankley knows fully well how good he is.

That is why he wants to remove the last piece that won us the 3 flags out of Punt Road.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back