acker

Norm Smith Medallist
May 5, 2005
Riverina
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs
She is rumoured to have to put in 15mil more to keep it going, it is also suggested it may not be hers and worst foreign money, all though the last two might belong at JJ's Conspiracy Board

• Banned
She is rumoured to have to put in 15mil more to keep it going, it is also suggested it may not be hers and worst foreign money, all though the last two might belong at JJ's Conspiracy Board

Foreign donations are a big no-no aren't they ?

Yup and on a few others, but it does beg the question she isn't in Romney's league can she keep doing it?

Bill could make a few speeches, sign a few books and make back $5 million in an afternoon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. I'd bet that the using your own money to fund a campaign for a position you believe to be a birthright would be more shattering that the loss a few bucks, however.

Try telling that to Chelsea

If you can tear her away from checking the money coming in and out of Mum and Dads bank accounts.

For Billary that $5 million will be quickly be replaced if her track record is anything to go by.

U.S. radio talk show host Neil Boortz gives his seven points on why Hillary Clinton should be worried that she will not be the Democrat nominee for president:

1. She is supported by the uneducated, the poor, and the single women (you know who you are;)).
2. She holds the average American in complete and utter disdain.
3. She is dishonest and will do anything to gain power.
4. She cries to get people to vote for her.
5. She harbours a rapist.
6. She takes pride in a sham marriage.
7. She is fundamentally dishonest.

That list was way too easy. I've asked this question before, what reasons would anyone have to vote for Hillary Clinton ... other than "it's time for a woman to have a chance" or "she did a good job raising Chelsea, so she'd be a good Commander and Chief".
... oh, and there's one more: "She'll punish people who are more successful than I am by taking money from them and giving it to me."

hillary_picking_nose.jpg

:eek:

I agree. I'd bet that the using your own money to fund a campaign for a position you believe to be a birthright would be more shattering that the loss a few bucks, however.

She was so sure of getting the nomination she has millions of donations tied away in a presidental run fund that she can't access for the Primaries!:D

Its quite easy to detest Billary

Clinton raises $7.5 million since February 1
Posted: 05:06 PM ET
Clinton's campaign said it had raised $6.4 million since Super Tuesday.

(CNN) – Hillary Clinton raised over $7.5 million online since February 1, $6.4 million of which has come in the last 24-30 hours, her campaign chairman announced Thursday.

That number appears to fall short of what rival Barack Obama has raised in the same timeframe. Earlier Thursday, the Illinois senator's campaign announced it had raised $7.2 million in the first 36 hours after polls closed on Super Tuesday.

"The grassroots in the last 24 hours or since Super Tuesday have really stepped up," Clinton Campaign Chairman Terry McAuliffe said on a conference call with supporters. "It has been spectacular, it has been a huge outpouring of support."

He also said that since Super Tuesday, the campaign has seen 40,000 new online donors.

McAuliffe suggested the news of Clinton's decision to loan herself $5 million in January was a chief reason for the heightened fundraising haul, saying many supporters were unaware the campaign was in need of cash.

He also said all campaign staff was now being fully paid, following reports some senior staff members had voluntarily offered to forgo pay for a month.

The campaign will begin to air television ads in Washington State, Nebraska, Maine – states which are set to hold nominating contests this weekend. It will also begin airing ads in Ohio and Texas next week ahead of the March 4 primaries in those states.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back