South Am Javier Milei. Here we go again.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm embarrassed for you and your utterly dismal knowledge of the outside word if you're saying that with a straight face.

To be fair from the outside looking in, all the many cultures in the area do not seem that different, up to and including a history of killing each other for reasons that might as well include his grandfather stole my grandfather’s cow.

A bit like if sophisticated New South Welshmen went around killing Queenslanders because they were rednecks that won the state of origin too often. Not that that would not be an entirely justified position.

To be fair from the outside looking in, all the many cultures in the area do not seem that different, up to and including a history of killing each other for reasons that might as well include his grandfather stole my grandfather’s cow.

A bit like if sophisticated New South Welshmen went around killing Queenslanders because they were rednecks that won the state of origin too often. Not that that would not be an entirely justified position.
I guess if the east coast of Australia had been controlled and influenced by the Illyrians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Ottomans, Austrio-Hungarians. Then controlled by Nazi puppets, liberated by the Allies, siding with the USSR before joining the non-aligned movement. Sure, good analogy.

The Balkans are one of the least monoculture places in the world, literally why people use the term balkanisation

The price of meat has doubled in Argentina in less than 1 month

So you go to Coles December 1 and a kilo of steak is $30

You go to Coles January 1 and a kilo of steak is $60

No one here can understand what that means so stop judging or thinking you know better

Kinda makes it prophetic that he has no chain on his chainsaw.

1704401667134.jpeg

Turning to the far right in times of economic distress is a very human flaw.

But this is irrelevant given the stock market is booming, giving at least one SRP poster a 40% lift in his net worth.

Anybody with a heart should be praying that Milei is a success because if he fails in 4 years we are getting the same government that has ruled since 2000 again and that will truly be the end of Argentina and the permanent destruction of the Argentine people

The Kirchners who have ruled or controlled the president of Argentina since 2000 like Putin did that time he gave up power to his flunky Medvedev are the only alternative. Cristina Kirchner owns hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate in Manhattan with money she stole from the state over the last 20 years. They are a mafia. Milei beat them only with the element of surprise and because everyone underestimated him. If he fails and they get back in 2027 that's it the country and its people are finished

Anybody with a heart should be praying that Milei is a success because if he fails in 4 years we are getting the same government that has ruled since 2000 again and that will truly be the end of Argentina and the permanent destruction of the Argentine people
What stopped you electing someone else in the last 20 odd years?

I can't vote I don't have a DNI (the national ID of Argentina) then I would have to pay tax

Amazing that in the USA they are letting people vote we with no ID if Trump loses again because of illegal immigrants voting I believe there will be civil war in the USA by the end of this year, exciting times ahead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't vote I don't have a DNI (the national ID of Argentina) then I would have to pay tax

Amazing that in the USA they are letting people vote we with no ID if Trump loses again because of illegal immigrants voting I believe there will be civil war in the USA by the end of this year, exciting times ahead

lol. You’re fully cooked.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

OMG the horror! Tax!
Every time they audit this, the only people doing the wrong thing are Trump voters.

So why can a third world country like Argentina demand ID to vote but USA is just a free for all ?
Because that's the way to disenfranchise poor people.

It's a well known left tactic of control, give the people a tiny amount then make them terrified of losing it

Same reason why so many old people in Russia miss the USSR

You had a job and apartment for life. Sure they were both disgusting and miserable with no hope of a better life. But at least they were yours forever

It's a well known left tactic of control, give the people a tiny amount then make them terrified of losing it
I could say exactly the same of the right and their masters, big business. Their tactic is to give the workers a few crumbs while the shareholders rake in huge profits (and the CEOs too, by virtue of their stock options and bonuses), and then tell the workers that nasty brown immigrants are coming in to take what little they have.

Last edited:
I could say exactly the same of the right and their masters, big business. Their tactic is to give the workers a few crumbs while the shareholders rake in huge profits (and the CEOs too, by virtue of their stock options and bonuses), and then tell the workers that nasty brown immigrants are coming in to take what little they have.

Where have the right been in control though? Since this thread is about Argentina it's been hardcore leftists who freely admit they see Cuba and Venezuela as paradise in power for 19 of the last 23 years. And the other 4 was a Trump style nepo baby (Macri) who spent his entire 4 years as president trying to work out how to have the billions his family stole and hid in Miami legalised rather than any particular right vs left agenda

Where have the right been in control though?
Everyone who followed neoliberal economics. In South America, that includes pretty well every military dictatorship ever, including the ones in Argentina, Brazil and Chile in the 80s, as well as democratically elected presidents like Fujimori and Bolsonaro. Outside South America, that includes every President in the US and PM in the UK since 1980.

Since this thread is about Argentina it's been hardcore leftists who freely admit they see Cuba and Venezuela as paradise in power for 19 of the last 23 years.
And yet they didn't dismantle markets like those countries. At most they renationalised a few critical assets like foreign owned oil resources.

And the other 4 was a Trump style nepo baby (Macri) who spent his entire 4 years as president trying to work out how to have the billions his family stole and hid in Miami legalised rather than any particular right vs left agenda
No, that is the right-wing agenda. The right are about protecting existing wealth and big business at the expense of everyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back