Hodge gets a promotion

do people think that two captains is a good idea, i love both players so much i cant decide and dont think that either should miss out, co-captains is a good idea i think from 2008. Thoughts?

Hodge is the stand out talent but there seems to be a consistent push from within the club that the real leaders are to e found elsewhere...to whit Ellis, Birchill et al. Which I find surprising as they are either yet to play a game in the one or are otherwise in the very early stages of cementing a place in the side

How so? I think that having two of our best players as co captains would strengthen the club.

I'm a fan also of the one captain policy. I like the idea of an expanded leadership group but I feel that if players have one main voice and player to follow it is easier for them. Two captains only leads to confusion over many and varied issues. I'd like to see one named either way IMO.

nah, u can only have 1 captain, 2 captains is crap and shows a sign of weakness in he club. i love mitchell, but hodge should get it i reckon.
I agree. There's no two school principals, no two prime ministers blah blah. Geelong had about four captains one year and it was laughable. An inability to make tough decisions which like stated above, is a sign of weakness.

I agree. There's no two school principals, no two prime ministers blah blah. Geelong had about four captains one year and it was laughable. An inability to make tough decisions which like stated above, is a sign of weakness.

With you amos. Single captain is the way to go.

Both Sammy and Hodge are stars for the club and it will be hard to make that choice, but there are benifits to haveing the 1 leader. 2 leaders, like someone said before is a sign of indicision.

Back