Get on board! BF Supercoach season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Glorin

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2009
On the edge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Leagues for 2024 season have been setup. ONLY Hawthorn Supporters in these leagues
  1. Leagues are 18 teams, start Rd 1.
  2. Previous players have been sent invites to join a league, either 1 or 2.
  3. If teams don't join League 1 by LATE Feb, their spots will be offered to next in line.
  4. Anyone who enters the wrong league will be removed. Priority will be given to the teams below.
  5. New teams can request a spot by stating team name, last years rank/score. If interest is sufficient a 3rd league may be started.
  6. If you enter without going through this process, you will be removed. No offence will be intended.
  7. DM me if there are any issues or changes required/ things I have missed or if you are on the list but didn't get the invite.
  8. I am in both leagues and will leave league 1 once it is filled.
  9. Best of luck to all for the season!
leagueNameBigfooty NameTeam name
1​
eugenePoopingHindiHuge Browns
1​
KaneSpanghertronThe Hurrikanes
1​
Simon2OLD 2SLOWSARGON
1​
DominicDewyyyyySicItaly
1​
ZachBlackhawk42Ward of the State (Jai Nukes'em)
1​
NathanNotoriousNotorious P.I.G
1​
ChrisChanga10UCheatedWe3Peated
1​
StevenSpanish SaharaSpanish Sahara
1​
EricSydney KickerHawthorn Kickers
1​
DamianRioli2GunstallRioli2Gunstall
1​
Erichfc2008Worpedo
1​
IsaacTDS7Big Fish Wasps
1​
JonoHotham HawkPolka Never Dies (Was Oliver's Army)
1​
AaronGuardian HawkGuardian Hawk
1​
Aaronshotgun BluesDisunited United
1​
Jono ProutDancin Homers
1​
DeborahpincrusherPincrusher
1​
AdriancryptorDukeNewcombe
2​
Frostysven_inc#Likeaboss
2​
JackStrattonsphereGunt Punchers
2​
Edward@Ruteger JonesHide and Meek(Was Bramble Jam)
2​
BradGunstallGunstall
2​
PatrickHawkforceHawksPremiers
2​
LeighjenniferHAWKinSjenniferHAWKinS
2​
JeremykennejeSakaFlockaFlame (was BoomSakaLaca)
2​
DarrenDazza the VikingDazza's Dragons
2​
PeterspudmasterSpud
2​
DavidHawkboy62False Dawn (Was Built Back Better)
2​
SeanGlorinGlorin
2​
MikeGoodo73Bewdy Newcombe (Was Knights Rider)
2​
DaveSC fishTEAM_FISH
2​
AaronBingle_21Tittybong FC
2​
Mathewbarry's DamageBarry's Damage
2​
warren@ButtonstitcherThe Buttonstichers
2​
BrendanblackheartPeas N Carrots (Was Chad offended)
2​
MarkLegendLewisMurdochSUX
Priority from '23ScottTBoyleSuperstarBalding is cool
Priority from '23SimonJudd2SewellCroydon Conquerors
Priority from '23RoganKermit JaggerThe Rogie Bears
Priority from '23Russellrdhopkins2Fuddy Duddy

I’ll have a crack if there’s room.
Team name is gotheroughy. 19,238 last year. Finished between 2,000 and 25,000 over the past 10 years.

Thanks for arranging this Glorin. Should be a crazy boom or bust season with all the byes.
Looking forward to it either way :thumbsu:

I have joined in previous years, but missed out last year. I would love to join if a spot opens up. Season rank was 9184. Team name is TeamColnago.

Thanks!

1706492074300-png.1894428

Both Leagues are about 50% full at this stage.
Just a gentle reminder to to those sent an invite to please enter ASAP to avoid disappointment later.
There are some who have confirmed they are dropping out of league 1 and we have teams looking for spots, so even if you are not playing this year, please let me know so that free spots can be offered to new teams.
Thanks for your understanding.

League 1 is now full.

League 2 is waiting on a few teams to except invites. They will be given a few days before their spot is offered to others who are waiting.
Depending on numbers left over the hope is to have a smaller 3rd League to make sure everyone who want to be in a league gets a spot. Once League 2 is full I will post the code for league 3 here.

Thanks for those that have already joined or let me know they are not playing this year as it makes my job easier!
Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

League 2 is just about to fill up so league 3 is now available. If you don't have a league so far feel free to enter this one using code
It is a 10 team league, but I think I can extend it if more teams look for a spot.

As teams in all leagues are ranked by total points, it is possible to go from league 3 to league 1 in one season, but you have to be in a league for that to occur. All returning teams start in league 3.
I will remain in the league unless it gets maxed out.
THawks Blahsta rei154 JohnHawk04

Last edited:
League 3 is starting to fill up. Code is 927916 for anyone still looking for a spot. Great to see so many Hawks fans joining into these leagues with over 40 signed up already. We will be one of the few boards that will have 3 leagues of teams.

suprnovaynwa Mullarkey Euph Pocket Aces Ashman23

As mentioned previously, all leagues are based on total points so it is possible to go from league 3 in one season, up to league 1 in the next.

League 3 is starting to fill up. Code is 927916 for anyone still looking for a spot. Great to see so many Hawks fans joining into these leagues with over 40 signed up already. We will be one of the few boards that will have 3 leagues of teams.

As mentioned previously, all leagues are based on total points so it is possible to go from league 3 in one season, up to league 1 in the next.

Hey mate, I’ve just joined league 3.

Team name is Wokuma.

Thanks mate, just snuck into Div 3 now

Only two spots left to fill in league 3.

Any takers.......

Nothing required of you, apart from being in a league with other Hawks fans. 927916

Judd2Sewell LegendLewis suprnovaynwa Euph Pocket Aces Ashman23 rei154

thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back