Remove this Banner Ad

GoBuddy

All Australian
Mar 31, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hell Guys

I just realised Kris Massie has been delisted by the crows, we are looking for a defeneder. What do you guys think of him playing in our team? His not going to cost us anything and he maybe a quick solution for us. I know he playes more as a centre half back but still if his not going to cost us nothing would he be worth a shot at?

Hell Guys

I just realised Kris Massie has been delisted by the crows, we are looking for a defeneder. What do you guys think of him playing in our team? His not going to cost us anything and he maybe a quick solution for us. I know he playes more as a centre half back but still if his not going to cost us nothing would he be worth a shot at?

He is not KP and we have enough players who can play on the flanks who are far better IMO

He is not KP and we have enough players who can play on the flanks who are far better IMO

Your right we do! He is very similar to Thornton from Carlton, why would we go after Thornton as he is same type of player?

Im not saying we should go for Massie but for some reason last year hawthorn chased for Thornton. I actually rate Massie as a better player than Thornton.

Cant say I understand the whole Thornton chase either, but Massie is a bit shorter, lighter and slower also 28 yo now.

Your right we do! He is very similar to Thornton from Carlton, why would we go after Thornton as he is same type of player?

Im not saying we should go for Massie but for some reason last year hawthorn chased for Thornton. I actually rate Massie as a better player than Thornton.

Thornton plays a bit taller, that said, I wouldn't want either.

Please.........

Kris Massie may get a game for Balwyn next year.
Next Question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing personal GB but why the hell would they delist him? answer - slow, old and past it.........

You only have to look at the Crows they realise they are prehistoric and are now doing something about it.

What is it with Hawk BF posters wanting to pick-up other clubs dregs, who are not the current premiers?

Cant say I understand the whole Thornton chase either, but Massie is a bit shorter, lighter and slower also 28 yo now.

Disagree Massie has pace to burn and is a good over head mark...!

Massie was a highly rated jnr with Croad from dandedong stingrays, the hawks had to sit down and choose between the two.

With the hawks medical staff and skill of getting the best out of recycled players, add to that his croad (who may miss part of 09).

Massie is skillful and has experice that we may need, cost us next to nothing in the draft and will be on a reduced wage and could contribute to our hawks for the next 3-4 years. Worth a punt!

I'd consider it if we go out to #64 and there's nothing left...but if we get to that point, perhaps it would be worth re-drafting someone who leaves us, or promoting Walsh. (presuming Stokes is allready on the senior list)

Disagree Massie has pace to burn and is a good over head mark...!

Massie was a highly rated jnr with Croad from dandedong stingrays, the hawks had to sit down and choose between the two.

With the hawks medical staff and skill of getting the best out of recycled players, add to that his croad (who may miss part of 09).

Massie is skillful and has experice that we may need, cost us next to nothing in the draft and will be on a reduced wage and could contribute to our hawks for the next 3-4 years. Worth a punt!

Yeah you may be right. I recon it will be worth the punt!

going by the logic on here we wouldnt take Dale Morris if he was available because Buddy torched him too!

No to Massie...because his skills by foot are not up to Clarko's standards.

There is no room!

For the love of God, who do you want to delist from our list to make way for Massie.:thumbsdown:

Idiots :eek:

Completely un-Hawthorn of you. I'm so sorry you are bored after the GF, but find something else to do!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back