How bad do we have to be for Tankingwood to beat us??

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
This Carlton side has been playing worse than the side that carried guys like cain ackland and brad fisher and yet when we come against Tankingwood they can't even give us a challenge? jeez. What is it about the navy blue that has made 6 generations of Collingwood players and fans crap themselves with fear????

This Carlton side has been playing worse than the side that carried guys like cain ackland and brad fisher and yet when we come against Tankingwood they can't even give us a challenge? jeez. What is it about the navy blue that has made 6 generations of Collingwood players and fans crap themselves with fear????

Wow, rare sight. Now where will your peppered angus be next week after tankers are milned by norf?

Anyone got the Carlton v Collingwood GF head to head record handy? I have a hard time knowing Essendon have us by one game in the head to head GF record (only team to have one over us), hate to think how it feels knowing a team has 5 - 1 or whatever it is.

Yep and their 1 win was in 1910 LOL a full 3 years before Bombers 2003 was born.:p

Now King Flog is in on the act :rolleyes:

All the bandwagoners out of the woodwork tonight. Embarrassing.

Surely the "festival of pwnage" begins now... :oops:

Now King Flog is in on the act :rolleyes:

All the bandwagoners out of the woodwork tonight. Embarrassing.

Have to agree with this post. A lot of Blues supporters weren't here during the week!!

A little bandwagonish if you ask me. I can't stand KM he's a mass wagoner!!!

Have to agree with this post. A lot of Blues supporters weren't here during the week!!

It's pretty poor form, they let you and T2B cop all the Ratten and tanking s**t for the last few weeks, then when you have a win they all come flooding back dishing it out. :thumbsdown:

KM = massive flog. Hasn't started a thread on here in a month, then starts 2 in 5 minutes tonight. :oops::thumbsdown:

It's pretty poor form, they let you and T2B cop all the Ratten and tanking s**t for the last few weeks, then when you have a win they all come flooding back dishing it out. :thumbsdown:

KM = massive flog. Hasn't started a thread on here in a month, then starts 2 in 5 minutes tonight. :oops::thumbsdown:

Agreed. KM is a w anker!!

Front runner of the epic kind.

Welcome back to teh Bay after a self-imposed exile due to carlscum's shitness you weak rat.

To the rest of you satan's spawn- well played, the scoreboard flattered us :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a bit of a flog, but you are a loyal flog, I'll give you that

I just think they like taking it up the culo. They are not called the fagpies for nothing.

OP should start a thread, days since Collingwood have beaten Carlton thread

I reckon we should start a thread....."days since Gold Coast have won a game" or "days till Gold Coast win their next game". I reckon there'd be more hits in those.

Sweet Undies and Twomey2Bets are the only legit Carlton supporters on this board. :thumbsu:

sweet undies isn't a Carlton supporter or AFL fan at all you flog, way to get sucked in:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back