Status
Not open for further replies.

Un_OC

Team Captain
Jul 25, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
After all the 'you wont have enough trades' or 'I wont have enough trades' due to injury, bad form, suspensions, players crashing and players playing badly and then playing well and then getting injured.....

How many trades do you have left as of the END of round 18 lockout... i.e. when lockout ended a couple of days ago...

Rich to Pendlebury. Did the same thing last week mate, got the rewards.

I have 6 trades left. Have 167,890 in the bank.

Will trade Hurley out soon, Yarran is on the chopping block. Happy to leave Ballentyne in my squad as I need a playing reserve. I am considering a NDS>Dale Swan trade though in 2-3 weeks.

I have got 1 trade left. Should I use my last trade to get Higgins out with chappy injured?

I'm going more for overall.

I have got 1 trade left. Should I use my last trade to get Higgins out with chappy injured?

I'm going more for overall.

What does the rest of your team look? I.e who are your gun mids/forwards/backs. With 1 trade you are in a tough situation, if you trade now you have to hope like hell you don't get a LTI. Chapman as annoying as it is, is a 2-3 week injury. Much better than a ACL!

What does the rest of your team look? I.e who are your gun mids/forwards/backs. With 1 trade you are in a tough situation, if you trade now you have to hope like hell you don't get a LTI. Chapman as annoying as it is, is a 2-3 week injury. Much better than a ACL!

Don't have a great team as I made extremely stupid trades at the start as it's my first year but my team is...

Goddard, Newman, Fisher, Gilbee, Shaw, Ellis (Rance, Petrenko)
Ablett, Judd, Selwood, Gibbs, Hasleby, Anthony (Coughlan, Muston)
Hmac, Jolly (Jacobs, Spencer)
N Riewoldt, Chappy, Deledio, Franklin, S Johnson, J Riewoldt:eek:, M Brown (Higgins, Walker)

Well I don't proclaim to be an expert and I am not but my first look at that team is...

Backs- fine, you have a playing reserve in Alex Rance, no need for changes there.

Rucks- Fine, most people have these two (I have Kosi ahead of Jolly though)

Forwards- Decent, you are right about needing 1-2 more consistent scorers. That said though Higgins should be fit this week or next, so will Champman.

Midfield- this is your biggest issue,
a) Couglan- decent, but you could upgrade this to a Pendlebury
b) Anthony- good bench cover, you don't want him starting though.
c) Hasleby- Not your biggest concern but he is not premium, and risky given Freo have chucked the towel in in 2009. Could be in line for a early finish given his injury rate!

2 Trades 22 K in bank
Not trading this week going in with Mitch Brown for Higgins.
I should win my final which will give me a week off next week
And hopefully Higgins is back for my semi final so i should be alright with 2 left

I have 4 trades and am up against Sheeds this week.

I have to trade to get rid of Chappy but am not sure whether I should make a trade like John Anthony for someone better in an attempt to definitely beat sheedy. Then I will have a week off. Not sure if I should waste the trade though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back