how true is this #17

Remove this Banner Ad

Really this guy is a champion and i reckon a very ,very underated player.He is respected by his peers and foes but the media have never cottoned on to Scotty Burns as being an integeral link in the collingwood midfield for years and years.
Scott is currently in career best form and he would be crazy to retire at year's end.
He can play play senior footy for at least 2 more seasons at his current rate of performance.So go on Scotty do it we need your toughness at the pies! Go Champ !!!!!!

I loved Cole's bump on Brown that set up a goal. I wonder what ever happened to him? :D

He wasn't that good. Paid the price for ditching Collingwood.

We recieved Pick 23 (Ryan Cook) from Essendon for Richard Cole. Cooky will play regular senior footy in time (sooner rather than later), so I am very happy to have traded Cole under those circumstances because we won out of it.

Saddest thing watching this clip, was thinking that Burnsy and Bucks may retire without tasting premiership success.

Heres' hoping they can play on next year, giving them the rest of '07 and '08 to get that premiership.

You never know.

Burnsy personifies the age-old collingwood footballer. Tough as nails with skills to back it up, the bloke is one of my all time fav players of the black and white.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back