HTB Roadtrip - Switzerland here we come!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume that Essendon would have to foot the bill for their part of this so smart move by WADA this is going to cost the Bombers a mint just to defend the case.

If it was good enough for Hird, then it is good enough for those poor Pin Cushions AKA Drug puppets AKA Dank Experiments AKA Syringe Dispensers AKA Essendon playing list.

Lawyers and Hird are the only people gaining anything from this.

High on windy hill was a lonely Coach Hird
We did nuffin' wrong I am telling you
Loud was the voice of the lonely Coach Hird
We did nuffin' wrong, toodle doo.

Folks in a town that was quite remote heard
Peptides and testicles and AOD too
Lusty and clear from the WADA's throat heard
Thymosin bad, not the good, it is true.

Certainly makes it interesting. It loses any chance of getting Charter etc to appear? They must have great confidence in the evidence. Perhaps new evidence has come to light? I remember McDevitt saying something about new evidence just after the findings

The hills are alive with sound of foamers!

Hirds kids resemble the von traps.

It suits the foamers to portray Wada as the nazis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit unfair on the French speaking Belgian that WADA have drafted.

I though French was a bit easy though given Albert spent a year there. Besides, the German accent will make it sound like they are in much deeper shit than they ever imagined. Dutch would have been ideal.

All I can say is OUCH!!

This is has definitely signalled that they are playing for much higher stakes than the AFL wanted. Essendon (& AFL) lose and it will be 2 year bans all around.

A better happy ending than Chief Brody blowing up the shark in Jaws :D

I'm loving how the media have lost control and no longer have their sources (i.e. EFC) feeding them information.

I'm loving that nobody in Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands or whenever else the judges may come from give a shit about AFL or have even heard of it before.

You wanted a fair hearing Essendon? You got one.

I'm loving that nobody in Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands or whenever else the judges may come from give a shit about AFL or have even heard of it before.

You wanted a fair hearing Essendon? You got one.
My Dutch aunt loves watching the AFL from her home in Eindhoven sure she mistakenly thought that there was only 3 periods and that drawn grand finals mean both team win but she loves watching the sport.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back