fred cook

Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
brunswick
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
Elliott angered Smorgon, and Bulldogs' supporters, two years ago when he flippantly remarked: "David Smorgon is the new boy on the block. He's just ignorant of the facts; he's only been there five minutes and they've only won one premiership in their tragic history."

I have heard Carlton football club has asked the AFL for a review regarding a goal that was allocated to the Western Bulldogs during the AFL season of 2022 that was clearly a point. Carlton football club wants this to be corrected and noted as a point, not a goal, which then would give the Carlton football club the right percentage and allow them to make the AFL finals in 2022 :) replacing the Western Bulldogs :)

It was Ian Collins who can [REDACTED] [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] with a [REDACTED]. It was Collins who cited Grant after disregarding the umpires and tribunal.

Sit on that one point loss you tragic man.

While [REDACTED] allows me to use my imagination, which I enjoy, I also enjoy reading what other posters would specifically like to do to Ian Collins.

Personally, I'd get a horny male donkey, cover Collins in the scent of a female donkey, then strap him ****** in a ****** ** ******* using a ****** ***** of *****, add some *********** ***** and a touch of *****, and let the donkey do its darndest.

Maybe have a raffle on this board for who gets to administer the ***** **** during that process. I know I would probably turn away at that point, not for the pain being inflicted on said Collins, but out of courtesy to the donkey's modesty.

I can only think of one other team I'd love to fall out like Carlton did yesterday and that's Geelong.

I can't believe there are Carlton nuffies saying they had a better season than us on Twitter. No you didn't. You finished 0.6% behind us and equal on points, so we in fact had the better season.

After watching them carry on in the early season, nothing made my day more than watching them lose by a solitary point. Arrogant, Cocky, Entitled pigs arseholes.

Karma is a bitch and I love her

I have heard Carlton football club has asked the AFL for a review regarding a goal that was allocated to the Western Bulldogs during the AFL season of 2022 that was clearly a point. Carlton football club wants this to be corrected and noted as a point, not a goal, which then would give the Carlton football club the right percentage and allow them to make the AFL finals in 2022 :) replacing the Western Bulldogs :)
Sounds good in theory but the reality is that we only had to beat Hawthorn by 14 points yesterday to qualify - the combined margins had to be 15 points or more for us to make it. For Carlton to make it with a LOSS, the combined margins had to be 14 points or less. We made the finals by 9 points.

Proof: Dogs win by 14, Blues lose by 1
Dogs For 1964 Against 1812 Percentage 108.39
Blues For 1857 Against 1714 Percentage 108.34

Pigs Arse!

It was Ian Collins who can [REDACTED] [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] with a [REDACTED]. It was Collins who cited Grant after disregarding the umpires and tribunal.

Sit on that one point loss you tragic man.
I get the sneaking suspicion that your original message would be both highly implausible and physically impossible.
Yet, I completely agree.

Sounds good in theory but the reality is that we only had to beat Hawthorn by 14 points yesterday to qualify - the combined margins had to be 15 points or more for us to make it. For Carlton to make it with a LOSS, the combined margins had to be 14 points or less. We made the finals by 9 points.

Not if the behind that was awarded a goal was in the match between Carlton and the Bulldogs. This would then be a 10-point differential.

I notice the Bus is still rumbling over body of Essendope and will continue to go around and around the same roundabout until they get rid of the people who decided to do whatever it takes I have a little sympathy for some of the players I hope we continue to whats right as best we can :) :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn’t there a few that came in here to brag about Louie?

Considering Kennedy, Betts and a number of others that Carlton traded away, you would think they would avoid trying to flog that horse.

Carlton fans criticising how lucky Collingwood were to keep winning close games in one breath while going on about how they were 8-2 but not mentioning how they were 114% at the time is pretty funny.

Also, they were incredibly lucky with their win over us in that game earlier in the season, obviously a two-win swing game (so that another result for either team could have gone the other way, and we'd still be in ahead of them on finals). We bossed that second half, dominated, and they manufactured 4 goals without actually ever having the ball near the goal line for that entire half, only kicking goals from winning centre bounces, and hard on the boundary, while we missed shot after shot in that last quarter. Want to go back and start talking about luck Blues? More than happy to talk about how lucky you were to win that 8-point game against us.

Got a softy moderator in the Carlton threads banning members now for time periods for simply "liking" comments... Yes. Liking comments and not even saying anything..

What is this world coming to with these soft utensils now a days?

Harden the f up

Carlton fans criticising how lucky Collingwood were to keep winning close games in one breath while going on about how they were 8-2 but not mentioning how they were 114% at the time is pretty funny.

Also, they were incredibly lucky with their win over us in that game earlier in the season, obviously a two-win swing game (so that another result for either team could have gone the other way, and we'd still be in ahead of them on finals). We bossed that second half, dominated, and they manufactured 4 goals without actually ever having the ball near the goal line for that entire half, only kicking goals from winning centre bounces, and hard on the boundary, while we missed shot after shot in that last quarter. Want to go back and start talking about luck Blues? More than happy to talk about how lucky you were to win that 8-point game against us.
Unfortunately it's been a recurring theme in nearly all our games. We dominate possession and i50s but other sides score quick goals from few entries and appear to have "lucky" goals (or high forward efficiency). Conceding quick goals from a centre bounce also sounds disturbingly familiar.

It's how we roll ... and I don't like it.

I can only think of one other team I'd love to fall out like Carlton did yesterday and that's Geelong.

I can't believe there are Carlton nuffies saying they had a better season than us on Twitter. No you didn't. You finished 0.6% behind us and equal on points, so we in fact had the better season.

After watching them carry on in the early season, nothing made my day more than watching them lose by a solitary point. Arrogant, Cocky, Entitled pigs arseholes.

Karma is a bitch and I love her
They also had a much easier draw.

They finished bottom 6 last year so got more double matches against Eagles, Crows, Giants etc whereas as we got more double ups against the Melbournes and Sydney's of the comp.

Still couldn't get more wins or percentage than us so no excuses.

If what happens in fred cook's post takes place we would still make finals. If our final Points For total of 1973 has one goal subtracted as per the desire of the Carlton dunces then we are left with a total of 1967. Then add on the one point as the "corrected" score and our total now equals 1968. Divide this number by our Points Against total of 1812, multiply by 100 and the final percentage would be 108.6, still ahead of Carlton's 108.3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back