i talked to anthony perosh at the airport after the fight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sportman1987

Club Legend
Suspended
May 19, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Geelong
first of all, i know all of you haters will think i'm bs'ing but that's ok because i know i'm telling the truth. after i watched 110, (i was so upset Hippo is the man) i saw my idol Anthony at the tullamarine airport! i talked to him, and gave him my condolences. and he definitley told me that he seperated a rib when cro cop sprawled against his second take down attempt. he also showed me his rib and it was sticking out of his chest grotesquely.

He showed he had balls of steel in that fight. Hopefully the UFC give him another one at LHW as a reward in the future...

WTF was Perosh doing at the airport? He lives in Sydney. Nice one troll. :D

P.S. I can get someone to call him and confirm it. Tell the truth now.

On the other hand I saw joe sliva at the event so you probably did ;)

Melbourne airport? Dubious at best. Perosh has been given a 4 fight contract.

Cool. He would have really look busted up by that stage. I'm suprised he was in public and travelling TBH.

He was at Wanderlei Silva's afterparty at Home on Sunday night, so he may well have been allowed to travel. I went to get a photo with him and to thank him for stepping in on short notice. His face looked pretty busted up and he had a huge bandage around the gash on his forehead.

• Banned
WTF was Perosh doing at the airport? He lives in Sydney. Nice one troll. :D

P.S. I can get someone to call him and confirm it. Tell the truth now.

On the other hand I saw joe sliva at the event so you probably did ;)

haha my bad i meant sydney. i am so typsy, i just started uni the other day so... you know how that goes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back