i want to leave my wife for Bontempelli

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, I too have well and truly caught Bontempelli Fever. The kid is outrageous. Just so lucky to have him at the club.

Lock it in... The first 4 time Brownlow winner... Back-to-back starting next year.

Hey fellas, had to make a new account because i lost my email that was connected to my old account (Our 1st Beveridge)

I went to the game last night, and I can truly say that this kid is the King, he's going to be the Lebron James of the Football World, the Christiano Ronaldo, Or the Lionel Messi!
He truly is "THE CHOSEN ONE"
Never in my life time have I seen a kid make such an inpact so early in his career, he does things other humans simply can't do, I'm just so excited that he plays for our club!! And if it's not an incentive to go out and by a bloody membership then I don't know what is?

Last night Patty Dangerfield commented on how good he is, I remember Mitch Duncan doing the same. Type of person and player that the AFL will love promoting.

Last night Patty Dangerfield commented on how good he is, I remember Mitch Duncan doing the same. Type of person and player that the AFL will love promoting.
Dangerfield and duncan to dogs 2016
confirmed hahaha

I would leave my wife for Bontempelli too.

IF I HAD ONE
hqdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a contrast to what the old coach used to say. 'He is not a star, he is just another player, not a posterboy'. Good to have a coach pump someone up when they deserve it.

He's in both my Dreamteam and Supercoach now :$:):cool::thumbsu::rainbow:
And everyone else's thanks to the bloody Internet supercoach sites.
There is no point in doing research for these games anymore as they just list all the rookies etc before round 1 and everyone's teams are nearly the same

Hey fellas, had to make a new account because i lost my email that was connected to my old account (Our 1st Beveridge)

I went to the game last night, and I can truly say that this kid is the King, he's going to be the Lebron James of the Football World, the Christiano Ronaldo, Or the Lionel Messi!
He truly is "THE CHOSEN ONE"
Never in my life time have I seen a kid make such an inpact so early in his career, he does things other humans simply can't do, I'm just so excited that he plays for our club!! And if it's not an incentive to go out and by a bloody membership then I don't know what is?
Just wanted to say you guys picked an absolute gem in Bontempelli. I seriously think he is Fyfe mark II. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be better than Billings :p haha
Bont>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aish>>Billings

I just want to know if it's OK to ask cleveland's wife out now that he has found his one true love? I'm asking for a friend.

Yep, I too have well and truly caught Bontempelli Fever. The kid is outrageous. Just so lucky to have him at the club.

Lock it in... The first 4 time Brownlow winner... Back-to-back starting next year.

We'll be saying, bloody Macrae keeps taking votes off Bonts and vice versa. They might take turns winning it.

And everyone else's thanks to the bloody Internet supercoach sites.
There is no point in doing research for these games anymore as they just list all the rookies etc before round 1 and everyone's teams are nearly the same
I'm in BF Div 1 after my 201st final place overall last year so that doesn't apply to me as I want to be elite and win the thing one year, check out the Real Dreamteam thread, I'm doing most of the work there also

Remove this Banner Ad

Back