Idea's For a new username :)

Remove this Banner Ad

"campbellbrownneva"

Seriously though I'd be looking for a young gun who is going to be the future of the club for the next 10 years who has similar attributes to Brown or what you loved about him and getting on first. ie;

"Eva of Switzerland" - Whitecross

"The Grim Reva" - Grimley

"Shielswearsmyring" - Shielsy

"thatswhatimtalkinabout" was also very, very good.

"campbellbrownneva"

Seriously though I'd be looking for a young gun who is going to be the future of the club for the next 10 years who has similar attributes to Brown or what you loved about him and getting on first. ie;

"Eva of Switzerland" - Whitecross

"The Grim Reva" - Grimley

"Shielswearsmyring" - Shielsy

"thatswhatimtalkinabout" was also very, very good.

LOL, some good suggestions there. Really like the sheils one lol and the last one of course :D

But I dont think I will do it after another player, to much pain if they leave lol.

I have decided on Hawks4eva that way I wont need to change it again.

And why would I do a stupid thing like that.

because you moved from Melbourne to QLD and so did your favorite player so just do what he did and start supporting his new club. ;)

Sorry Eva, the username you want has already been taken.

Reload time. Once you have settled on a new name, do a member search to make sure it isn't taken.

Changing mine at the start of the 2011 season as well.......as great as the 2008 season was......I am making a small symbolic stand and looking to the future and new Premiership successes. Was thinking Rose Coloured Glasses (to match the avatar)..........but needs more grunt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just thought I would let everyone knoe that I too have change my username.I've gone from shaneh to CrawfKnights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back