If there was a Mid Season Trade window?

Remove this Banner Ad

Growapair

Club Legend
May 2, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Unless you are dreaming of a Top 2 National Draft pick at the end of the year our 90 points drubbing to a team that had lost 4 out of their last 5 has to have you window for a Mid Season Trade window.

Never a fan but after watching him live against Samson Ryan yesterday a Rory Lobb wasting away in the 2's at Footscray would be a great replacement for Lynch for the remainder of the season.

He has kicked 13 goals in the last 3 weeks in the VFL.

Easily give a MacIntosh or Graham or both to have an athletic forward/ruck

Who would you trade for?

Last edited:
not one single trade is going to make any difference for us this year - especially a precious 31 year old who has been moved on more regularly than Russel Westbrook

if anything you'd trade for a developing young tall that cant get a game because of opportunity

not one single trade is going to make any difference for us this year - especially a precious 31 year old who has been moved on more regularly than Russel Westbrook

if anything you'd trade for a developing young tall that cant get a game because of opportunity
OMG you are like the ugly bloke going through the Playboy picking faults with all the ladies when you would be lucky if any woman ever looked in your direction

We do not have a single marking forward available on our list ... let alone in the team

Balta is a backman ... Lefau is a rugby player ... Mansell is a backman ... Kosi is a backman (U18 All Australian Full Back) ... Dusty is a midfielder ... Ryan is a ruckman

Who is going to trade away one of their young developing forwards? Name one that would be available?

Last edited:

Another Footscray forward that kicked 4 on the weekend was the 191cm Buku Khakis. Had 41 goals from 18 games last year in the VFL ...
has only played 18 AFL games in 6 years ... played 8 in defence but got dropped for the Richmond game ... only signed a one year deal at the end of last year

Oskar Baker would be good on one of our Wings atm

Unless you are dreaming of a Top 2 National Draft pick at the end of the year our 90 points drubbing to a team that had lost 4 out of their last 5 has to have you window for a Mid Season Trade window.

Never a fan but after watching him live against Samson Ryan yesterday a Rory Lobb wasting away in the 2's at Footscray would be a great replacement for Lynch for the remainder of the season.

He has kicked 13 goals in the last 3 weeks in the VFL.

Easily give a MacIntosh or Graham or both to have an athletic forward/ruck

Who would you trade for?
Rookie draft him he must be veteran by now.

Rory Lobb? jesus christ. What in the heck for? So we can win maybe 1 more game this season? No thanks.

edit - I enjoy the swear filter changing the f word to heck now.

Rory Lobb? jesus christ. What in the heck for? So we can win maybe 1 more game this season? No thanks.

edit - I enjoy the swear filter changing the f word to heck now.
Who would you trade for TT ... I think a forward ruck would be an obvious need.

I wouldn't waste a pick trading for anyone in a mid season trade period with the position were in
Couldn't you pull off a blockbuster. ... like Dusty for Fyfe 😂

Or maybe you trade Baker to Fremantle now for a big haul while they are still a chance for finals

Couldn't you pull off a blockbuster. ... like Dusty for Fyfe 😂

Or maybe you trade Baker to Fremantle now for a big haul while they are still a chance for finals
Yeah I'd do that if he's going to leave anyway, but I don't think a midseason trade period will allow for trading of solidified best 22 players. It'll be for fringe guys like Taberner, Lobb, F Mcrae etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'd do that if he's going to leave anyway, but I don't think a midseason trade period will allow for trading of solidified best 22 players. It'll be for fringe guys like Taberner, Lobb, F Mcrae etc.
Well that sounds bloody boring ... absolutely love the mid season trades in the NBA ... teams can go from pretenders to contenders overnight

Abc Bennett GIF by The Bachelorette

Remove this Banner Ad

Back