I'm just gonna be blunt about this.

Remove this Banner Ad

* you Gold Coast. You've arsed your way to a couple of wins, but not today. We're gonna smack you pricks. Enjoy your last little bit of bragging rights, the wrongs get righted today.
No come at me brahs
No you jellys
No you gonna have a melly
Just a good old fashioned arse whipping about to occur. Eat a dick you red .......things?

Last year, it's fair to say I went early, then endured hellish retribution after Tom Derickx dropped a simple chest mark.
Not this year boys. It's a different Tigerland.

**** you Gold Coast. You've arsed your way to a couple of wins, but not today. We're gonna smack you pricks. Enjoy your last little bit of bragging rights, the wrongs get righted today.
No come at me brahs
No you jellys
Just a good old fashioned arse whipping about to occur. Eat a dick you red .......things?
Why do you keep making backfire threads? This will end well, for the bay.

This year is different as you'll still finish 9th but make finals anyway?

If by short term you mean till the end of August, Essendon is certainly the right club.

Al-bundy-ed-oneill-animated-gif-2.gif

**** you Gold Coast. You've arsed your way to a couple of wins, but not today. We're gonna smack you pricks. Enjoy your last little bit of bragging rights, the wrongs get righted today.
No come at me brahs
No you jellys

For what it's worth I agree entirely, I heard Richmond are taking 22 gimp masks so the GC boys have got some anonymity...

I am watching this game with my best mate if the Tiggers break his heart one more time then it could be the end of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No come at me brahs
No you jellys
This is a bit embarrassing. I mean they're like prep schoolers.

Thanks for the love guys, I'm feelin' it, just like I'm feeling the four points.
As four my dockers friend who posted, there is definately a purple NTTAWWTs thread coming in a couple of weeks time.
It's time to square a few ledgers. Today is the first one. I'm ******* over it. Win it you Tiger pricks.

No come at me brahs
No you jellys

You sound very concerned about the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back