Im on the move!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 13, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Pistons
Just got offered a new job on Friday! :)

Currently living in Buchan in east gippsland, and my wife really doesnt like it, being so isolated and far away from family (her family is in melb, mine bendigo)

Got offered a job yesterday as the Lab Coordinator at Bulla Dairy foods in colac...More money, bigger town and closer to family, so its win win win

Congrats on the new job! Moving to a new place should be exciting and it sounds like you are moving to a better life. Closer to the main city by the sounds of it which will be handy if you want to travel down to AFL matches in Melbourne. Best of luck with the new job.

quick update; may not be going to COlac at all

my regional manager rang my manager this morning after i put my resignation in and told him they couldnt afford to lose me, then he spoke to me and offered to relocate me to Traralgon (closer to melb so wife is happy) - and a more focused role, currently i do Quality Safety and Environment, but Quality is where my background lies, so hes going to make it a Quality only role...Just need to see if they are offering comparable money

my current company have matched and slightly beaten the offer from the other job, plus relocating me to the Traralgon site, into a quality focused role....Rregional Manager rang me yesterday and told me i am not to start looking around anywhere else before speaking to him, as he "has big plans for me"....interesting :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back