Interstate Trips - knowledge sharing

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the tip.
I got general admission seating, which is available behind the goals at both ends.

No worries. I've gone for general admission too. Hopefully there'll be lots of Pies fans there and we'll start the season off in a great fashion.

Adelaide Oval hands down, a great football town and the best ground outside a packed G. A pure football crowd that only a Vic Park and Windy Hill crowd could hold a candle to. Good hosts so long as they win. They just need to fix the siren...

For the golfers, take the clubs over, courses are quality. Arrived Wednesday played RA then off to training in the arvo. The Grange Thursday morning then off to the game Thursday night. With a hangover at 11, off to play Kooyonga Friday morning before heading back to BrisVegas that evening. Plenty of people tell me Glenelg is still the pick of the tracks.

Get the flights early and you'll find it doesn't hit the wallet too hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've decided to do all the interstate games except Perth this year starting with the round 1 game at the Gabba. Staying at the Ambassador in Highgate Hil. Got a 2.5K (drunk)walk from the motel to the ground which should be fun. Sitting in the upper deck at the Vulture St. end. Hopefully we good numbers in the stands I've heard the Pies normally get 50-50 support up in Qld? We really need to get off to a fast start this year so gonna be barracking hard in this game lol.

Hi guys, you're best to drive up there and do car-pool... would be a lot of fun, and probably cheaper too.

Anyone know when the port tickets go on sale for our game at adelaide oval? Can't remember the date think it's a Thursday in July though? Definitely hitting that up.

I'm going. Crowds are usually 55/45 in our favour, and this should be the biggest crowd they've had for a while. Looking forward to it.
For those inclined, head to the Pig n Whistle afterward for the arsenal v liverpool game.

Anyone know when the port tickets go on sale for our game at adelaide oval? Can't remember the date think it's a Thursday in July though? Definitely hitting that up.
They go on sale June 15

Bought general admission to the Sydney game at SCG, (first time visitor).
Anybody else been or going and can share any tips, suggestions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back