ballanFYNE

Cancelled
May 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
bushrangers, NYG, ducks
As ordered by chief. In sc I always fail with the top order and khan saves my innings at number 7. Am up to Zimbabwe after getting this yesterday

Just cracked 100 off 5 in my second attempt. I can see this game becoming a bit of a problem for me! Hitting Warne's 'Ball of the Century' for six = feelsgoodman.

• Banned
Does anyone know how to switch all stars teams? I want the one with bradman

• Banned
My best ever partnership has been 233 with jaya and gav Vs Ireland in world Dom. Best individual score came from that partnership with jaya making 123 before being knocked out by a vicious bouncer

Highest individual score is 113 by khan. Gav always gets Bowled by choping on a cover drive in the 80s or 90s. Only got the free version about to get full

• Banned
Made 300 p'ship with jaya/gav and jaya finished 191 no but had to stop because Netherlands only had 311. I gave to keep playing them until i get the new update

So addicted to stick cricket. Up to South Africa in world dom, fell short by 3 runs today, so getting close. Have a highscore of 147 in the 5 over all star slog mode now, 36 in the first over helped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha hit 6 6s with jaya in his 191 no out. Best feeling ever

Cracked the 2 banger with jaya then gava. Up to nz, Zimbabwe was the hardest so far because I suck at spin :p

Ah yes, the long awaited SC for iPhone. Is it just me or are the animations/graphics better than the PC version?

Stick Golf (unrelated) is a cracker of a game. The Super version is even better; they keep wheeling out new courses. Very addictive.

Seriously epic game.

Nothing feels better than cracking those 6's or being 4/50-odd chasing over 300 and then racking up a 200+ partnership to get you home.

:heart:

I can't beat Pakistan. Every time I have one bad over and fail.

If you go to stats and check your runs and wickets you can avg how mny runs between wickets. Think I got 60 odd now.

I just knocked off Pakistan on my lunch break. Chased down 511 and won on the last ball. Bradman made 203 n.o with King Viv also making a ton. Didn't need to use him in the end but Sobers is a gun as well!

I always get the team with jaya in it. Anyone know how to change, might win with bradman;)

u mad my ipod broke and got a new one, vale doing all that again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back