Is Chris Scott the Saltiest Coach in the AFL?

Is Chris Scott the Saltiest Coach on the AFL?

• Yes

Votes: 124 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 27 17.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Plus many other things, I think we have better top players and it ends there, also worse players too (that aren't finals standard), not to mention poor game plan, no risk-football, dumbfounding selection and plan B approach.

Play like soft sloths most the game then wake up. Richmond are collected as a side, take risks and win their ball. To well organized and the other clubs aren't.

It was a credit to his coaching tonight that Geelong got so close. Richmond looked to have it under control at three different stages, and still he nearly pinched it.

He's a damn good coach and I'm sure he doesn't present to his players like he does to the public, otherwise he couldn't inspire them to be in the mix every year.

Stay on topic please

Well it is sort of on topic, Scott has stated that Richmond are not one of the great Premiership sides, that could beat teams everywhere at home or interstate. One of your brethren stated you have the hardest draw because you are Premiers, and I disagreed. The Bulldogs played in three different states in one of our four block games, now that’s hard.

You don't get it. You have 4 losses and won't finish over 140%.

Chris Scott is right to point out the bullshit and not let it affect his players. It wasn't to insult Richmond. Stop trying to pretend Richmond are something they're not.

We can't say Richmond aren't a juggernaut? But also at the same time can pretend they are? That's blatant hypocrisy. I got pissed of about the whole not booing Goodes thing at our home game either. This is along a similar line.

Create a fictitious mental advantage for them and the moment someone calls it out, sook it up and put it in a protected safe space.

lol.

So salty, I love it

What record ? Is it the one you have lost 3 in a row and before every game Scott mentions how you will beat us, that record ?

It's honestly hardly anything to brag about. All 3 of those games could've gone either way and 2 of those were gifted by a rogue vfl player.

If that's the best you can put up then you've got you've got a lot to worry about. Which is I guess what Chris Scott also sees. The competition is the most even it's been in decades.

It's honestly hardly anything to brag about. All 3 of those games could've gone either way and 2 of those were gifted by a rogue vfl player. Thurlow and Menzel if I'm remembering right.

If that's the best you've got you've got a lot to worry about. Which is I guess what Chris Scott also sees.

hehe. So you think in the QF it could have gone your way ?

Well it is sort of on topic, Scott has stated that Richmond are not one of the great Premiership sides, that could beat teams everywhere at home or interstate. One of your brethren stated you have the hardest draw because you are Premiers, and I disagreed. The Bulldogs played in three different states in one of our four block games, now that’s hard.

This is about Scott being the saltiest coach in the AFL. I respect your opinion but its not on topic

We are better than you.......I didn’t realise we were in 3rd grade still.
Everything you have said means 3/5ths of stuff all come knockout finals.
You are the hunted now.....opposition coaches are out to break down you gameplan
The minor premiership guarantees you nothing
You were challenged by the 9th placed side tonight and fell over the line.
The competition is coming
We are better than you is a commonly used phrase idiot. I know that things may change in future but I did say CURRENTLY. Go back to bed little boy.

hehe. So you think in the QF it could have gone your way ?

I think the whole world did. Until the match was in play. It was considered an upset. No one ever thought Richmond could beat Adelaide either.

We are better than you.......I didn’t realise we were in 3rd grade still.
Everything you have said means 3/5ths of stuff all come knockout finals.
You are the hunted now.....opposition coaches are out to break down you gameplan
The minor premiership guarantees you nothing
You were challenged by the 9th placed side tonight and fell over the line.
The competition is coming

Better then Us ?

You are a realistic chance to miss finals this year while we are a good chance to play in a GF

last year you again failed in finals.......we won the flag.

The problem with you cats fans is that you still believe we are the same tiger side that lost to you 13 straight. We are not, we turned the corner after your 11th win when we started closing the gap and now have clearly past you.

Deal with it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has everyone forgotten how salty Percy Jones was towards us in 1980? :p

Seriously though, head back in time a couple of decades and you'll find some pretty savage opinions from coaches before everyone was media trained to within an inch of their lives. I don't mind Chris Scott, he says it how he thinks it, and doesn't really care how it's interpreted.

100% wrong. There were a number of people that said we would win. Adelaide were favourites but your exaggerations are ridiculous now.

The way I remember it everybody thought Richmond couldn't even win a final and then they won 3 straight the following month.

Better then Us ?

You are a realistic chance to miss finals this year while we are a good chance to play in a GF

The problem with you cats fans is that you still believe we are the same tiger side that lost to you 13 straight. We are not, we turned the corner after your 11th win when we started closing the gap and now have clearly past you.

Deal with it

Cats fan.....WTF. Might want to have another look buddy
But I will address it from a Hawthorn perspective

If we make the 8 with our list then it just goes to show that whilst the competition is relatively even, the standard is not so high.....aside from Richmond who are the current benchmark.....but the competition is closing

The way I remember it everybody thought Richmond couldn't even win a final and then they won 3 straight the following month.
What's this "everyone" rubbish. Wayne Carey picked us to win the flag several weeks out. Clearly you were drinking your own bath water and so didn't bother reading other opinions.

Better then Us ?

Deal with it

If Hawthorn had Danger and Lynch their list would be better than Richmonds. Richmonds list will be good next year but could always use a slightly better midfield and a better defense.

Back