Is NicNat the worst ruckman in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
I'm gonna answer my own Q and say yes. Massively ineffectual and unable to get a sniff when it isn't all going West Coast's way. Also one of the biggest men on the ground and can't take a mark to save his life, he is an absolute streaky, all flash piece of s**t.

I'm gonna answer my own Q and say yes. Massively ineffectual and unable to get a sniff when it isn't all going West Coast's way. Also one of the biggest men on the ground and can't take a mark to save his life, he is an absolute streaky, all flash piece of s**t.

Matthew Kreuzer board.

GYI0060329678_crop_450x500.jpg

Take your pick.

This is what you would love to share with Nic Nat big-black-dick-rum.jpg funny-celebrity-pictures-pillow-biter.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a moronic thread from a a supporter of a club that has 3 ruckmen that wouldn't get a game in any other side.
Sounds like Yarran.

Trifecta of West Choke deflection, how delicious. How does it feel to be placing your future success in the unwanting hands of a player who has more interest in compiling a cool looking highlight reel than trying to improve as a footballer?

Trifecta of West Choke deflection, how delicious. How does it feel to be placing your future success in the unwanting hands of a player who has more interest in compiling a cool looking highlight reel than trying to improve as a footballer?
bit like cyril, does 1 or 2 flashy things.... the f all for the rest of the game.

give me watts any day.

Duo of welching FOTY's years right there, how quaint.

How does it feel to follow an absolute rabble of a football club that just sacked it's coach?

Enjoy.:thumbsu:

Guys dont be hard, After years of supporting Kruezer/Ackland/French/Hampson/O'Halpin/Deluca/Bryan/ he's most definatly qualified to identify useless spud ruckmen that contribute to nothing

And the one ruckman that they did get right in recent times - they traded him off to Adelaide to win selection in the AA squad and play in a prelim next weekend.

Drafting and trading errors at old Failmantle-esque levels.

And the one ruckman that they did get right in recent times - they traded him off to Adelaide to win selection in the AA squad and play in a prelim next weekend.

Drafting and trading errors at old Failmantle-esque levels.
I hear he was a Gun for the Bullants while Hampson/Kruezer was showing all kinds of potential on the field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back