Is this the most boring week 1 of finals ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Hawks v Pies - Should be OK viewing.
Geelong v Freo - Goodbye Freo.
Sydney v Adelaide - ZZZzzzZzzzzZzzZZzz
West Coast v Roos - HUGE MEH

Being a Carlton supporter it's unfamiliar territory to be viewing the finals without my team in them so as a neutral you finalist flogs better put up something completely out of character for your boring s**t hole teams.

Hawks v Pies - Should be OK viewing.
Geelong v Freo - Goodbye Freo.
Sydney v Adelaide - ZZZzzzZzzzzZzzZZzz
West Coast v Roos - HUGE MEH

Being a Carlton supporter it's unfamiliar territory to be viewing the finals without my team in them so as a neutral you finalist flogs better put up something completely out of character for your boring s**t hole teams.
Pretty much.

I look forward to the finals even if we're not in it, which is rare, but I just love the game.

Pity week 1 sucks balls though.

Who cares.

Carltank and Cloke have the bay13 ROCKING baby to make up for the boring finals :).
The team that gives so much but gets it up the *** in the Bay.

I am looking forward to seeing the Pies getting smashed.
And Cloke packing up for some Coin $oon.

Loven it.

A drop in the ocean compared to our history overall.
Yeh and how many of those 116 seasons were you even alive to see to find it so unfamiliar that Carlton are not in finals?

The modern Carltank fan's perspective, the average big footy teenage tanker flog, what should be familiar is spoons, salary cap cheating, general failure and one single finals win against one of the worst teams to ever play finals... that is more "business as usual" for your fans I would have thought?

Who cares.

Carltank and Cloke have the bay13 ROCKING baby to make up for the boring finals :).
The team that gives so much but gets it up the *** in the Bay.

I am looking forward to seeing the Pies getting smashed.
And Cloke packing up for some Coin $oon.

Loven it.

What?

Wait what? You didn't get use to it after 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003 & 2002?

Those years were most UNCarltonlike, you must admit.

No*

* cannot agree with reigning FOTY and AWOTY

I was never AWOTY.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh and how many of those 116 seasons were you even alive to see to find it so unfamiliar that Carlton are not in finals?

The modern Carltank fan's perspective, the average big footy teenage tanker flog, what should be familiar is spoons, salary cap cheating, general failure and one single finals win against one of the worst teams to ever play finals... that is more "business as usual" for your fans I would have thought?

I've seen enough to confirm the history books' claims that Tankingwood are forever our bitches :)

Jayyyy-DEEEENENENENENENNNNNNN;/(?.!,'jl"9764?;$&@/563?477!),NNNN!!!!!

What are you doing on the Internet!?!?

The doctor told you that you need to be taking it easy after your breast reduction surgery - he said if you get your little pigeon **** all sweaty like you usually do the surgical scars could get infected!

Anyways - I made your special dietetic yoghurt!!! Whipped cream with milo and choc chip cookie dough!!!!

Wait what? You didn't get use to it after 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003 & 2002?

sadly, i did.

i look at it this way. if we miss out on the finals, no way we would be winning the gf even if we'd sneaked in. that's why the cfc exists... to win cups, not minor placings.

with this in mind, missing the finals is tolerable.

i will still have lols a plenty with another imminent collingwood failure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back