Isaac Smith = Aaron Davey???

Remove this Banner Ad

Isaac Smith = Aaron Davey???

Why do people do these posts every year?

Really who gives a rats arse....We have slaughtered the last 3 drafts so be happy with that.

These threads are like Cow-ro articles and looking at the glass being half empty when in fact it is actually half full...

Ziebs, Cunnington, Basti, Black, Astey and Harper have fillled that glass just nicely for mine..!!!!

I just can't believe we didn't go with Swallows. Clearly the best choice... What was Lewis thinking?

That's going to hurt.

This one will be more about what Atley does, than what iSmith does. We couldn't obviously pick both, and on the surface of it, made the correct decision. But only time will tell of course.

This one will be more about what Atley does, than what iSmith does. We couldn't obviously pick both, and on the surface of it, made the correct decision. But only time will tell of course.

Either way we didn't let him slip to a PSD selection like Davey :thumbsu:

I am a little bit disappointed to have seen him not picked up by North Melbourne, but good luck to Isaac because as a VFL person am happy to see him being given an opportunity.

There are at least two players from Werribee who I think will be picked up in the PSD or rookie drafts, look out for Hartigan and Sherlock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just can't believe we didn't go with Swallows. Clearly the best choice... What was Lewis thinking?

That's going to hurt.

I blame Dean Laidley for that. If he hadn't dropped Andrew Swallow for most of the 2008 season, then Spitta would have qualified with enough games for us to pick up David Swallow as a father/son selection.

A few posters on BF said Smith wasn't a pick 17 and would be more likely to go at 27 if he was still there.

If we'd taken Smith at 17 would Atley have gone at 18 or 19?

I wonder.

On the other hand, who cares? We're happy with Atley - end of story.

There are at least two players from Werribee who I think will be picked up in the PSD or rookie drafts, look out for Hartigan and Sherlock.

No s**t? Good luck to the lad.

Originally Posted by Zondor
To upset posters such as your goodself. :stern look

:arms folded nodding in a knowing what ye mean kind of way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back