Isreal Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

ahah
it would be a great little poetic twist to the turner vs. titans saga if turner ends up spending most of this next 3 years playing reserve grade

He is currently leading the try scorers list with 5. It'll be impossible for his to be dropped. He is turning into such a good player. Is he NSW or QLD? Is he Australian?

He is currently leading the try scorers list with 5. It'll be impossible for his to be dropped. He is turning into such a good player. Is he NSW or QLD? Is he Australian?
Hopefully NSW. ****, NSW will need all the help they can get. QLD look like they will dominate for the next 5 years.

Issy was born in Sydney, but played junior rep football for Queensland and has said he wants to play origin for Queensland.
Yep another Storm gun to play for QLD, Turner for bench, or throw Geyer on the bench.
IMO should be a back 3 of Slater, Folau and Turner

Yep another Storm gun to play for QLD, Turner for bench, or throw Geyer on the bench.
IMO should be a back 3 of Slater, Folau and Turner
Throw Geyer on a pack mule and point it in the general direction of Arizona or Nevada deserts.
I just hope we don't run Issy into the ground. Give the kid the odd game off and look after him. He will be something special.

Throw Geyer on a pack mule and point it in the general direction of Arizona or Nevada deserts.
I just hope we don't run Issy into the ground. Give the kid the odd game off and look after him. He will be something special.
Hard to believe he is only 17, will be huge when he fully grows.

Was awsome to have Inglis, and now we have Inglis and Falou, unbelievable recruiting

Hard to believe he is only 17, will be huge when he fully grows.

Was awsome to have Inglis, and now we have Inglis and Falou, unbelievable recruiting

The Storm are the best in the league for recruitment. There are too many stars to name who came as nobody and have left or are still with the Storm as some of the biggest names in the game.

I think that is pretty unfair Tugga. Geyer has been a loyal Storm player for the past 10 years. There was a time when he had the chance to leave for more money but he stayed as he loves the club and the city. Although I do believe that Turner should take his place, I also think that he deserves respect for his place at the Storm.

I think that is pretty unfair Tugga. Geyer has been a loyal Storm player for the past 10 years. There was a time when he had the chance to leave for more money but he stayed as he loves the club and the city. Although I do believe that Turner should take his place, I also think that he deserves respect for his place at the Storm.
I don't rate him mate. Simple as that. I respect him as a 200 gamer for our club, but I have my heart in my mouth every time he is passed the ball.
Having said that it was an awesome little kick he did to give Billy a try in the 2nd half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Issy was born in Sydney, but played junior rep football for Queensland and has said he wants to play origin for Queensland.

Happy days.

I think you'll find that Geyer, will end up moving back to the benches and me used as an impact player and he will be very good there. I think sentiment has to go out of the decision now. Turner is the future and better than Geyer.

Whats scary is, Folau is only 17, he's gunna get bigger, stronger, faster.

UNION.........**** OFF!!!

Happy days.

I think you'll find that Geyer, will end up moving back to the benches and me used as an impact player and he will be very good there. I think sentiment has to go out of the decision now. Turner is the future and better than Geyer.

Whats scary is, Folau is only 17, he's gunna get bigger, stronger, faster.

UNION.........**** OFF!!!
Inglis, Folau, Slater, King, Smith...the scary thing is we haven't even played well yet and are still 3 and zip.

The Storm are the best in the league for recruitment. There are too many stars to name who came as nobody and have left or are still with the Storm as some of the biggest names in the game.

Definitely.

It's like an assembly line.

Whenever a high profile player leaves there's a ready made replacement waiting in the wings.

Definitely.

It's like an assembly line.

Whenever a high profile player leaves there's a ready made replacement waiting in the wings.
And as someone said before, the Storm aren't playing well yet but are 3-0. They completed 59% against the Warriors which is the third lowest completion rate of the year yet they managed 30 points. :confused:

Storm for premiers in 2008 IMO unless Penrith can stop them. We have good youngsters too. Jennngs, Gordon, Wallace etc

Would love to see him in a Black and White Jumper at Collingwood

Got the low down on Folau from a friend's sons mates who played against him as a junior. Believe he went to school in Mackay. These young fellas were full of admiration for him and reckon he was a world beater even at school. And coming from these one eyed Cowboy supporters they were a big wrap for Folau and spewing he's not at the Cowboys. Tuff bikkies IMO. Wish we had him at North.

Would love to see him in a Black and White Jumper at Collingwood
According to StevieWonder36, players with Kiwi or Islander names only play rugby league. In fact he thinks that only 'Kiwis, islanders and meathead anglo-saxons play rugby league'.

I think he might be too black and his name a bit too 'Islander' for him to play AFL according to the genius a mentioned before. Sorry to bring it back up but it has given me the sh1ts.

Can he be better than inglis? Only time will tell.

The storm keeps both inglis and folau in the same team over the next 8-10 years....wow:D

Yes, the Storm will have talent for a long time as long as they can hold onto their players and continue their development of world class players. Matt King has said before that he loves it in Melbourne and that it would take something massive for him to even consider moving from the city. Billy Slater is the same. What have they put in the water down there?

Abosulte gun, his ability to catch the kicks is awesome, and he is only 17...

Yes, the Storm will have talent for a long time as long as they can hold onto their players and continue their development of world class players. Matt King has said before that he loves it in Melbourne and that it would take something massive for him to even consider moving from the city. Billy Slater is the same. What have they put in the water down there?

Then was something in the herald sun that english teams are offering him bucket loads and he is thinking of moving there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back