Media It's history

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wait to win a bloody premiership in this beauty. The most successful SFA club in history just got a lot more sexier ;);););)

#firsttosix

Gc_WT9_GT.png

e0x_CDv_Z.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love me some history but that's just dog s**t from the Wonders, New Balance screams I couldn't get the decent looking girl at the bar so went to the tuggery and bought a hand job and kebab on the way home.

Story of your life Haydo?

I love me some history but that's just dog s**t from the Wonders, New Balance screams I couldn't get the decent looking girl at the bar so went to the tuggery and bought a hand job and kebab on the way home.

Story of your life Haydo?
Nothing wrong with a hand job and a kebab mate. Sounds like a ******* good night to me!

Not only is that the legacy we want, it's the legacy we have.

Nothing wrong with a hand job and a kebab mate. Sounds like a ******* good night to me!

Yeah I ****ed up there, best thing Is your not paying for the hand job, your paying to leave and resulting in not having to listen to her talk about fat Suzie from work not loading the printer with paper all night.

Not only is that the legacy we want, it's the legacy we have.

You scare the s**t out of me, like a modern day Zodiac.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back