Media It's the S37 Fighting Furies DRAFT-A-PA-LOOOOOOOZA!

Remove this Banner Ad

May 9, 2014
Donnybrook, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
OKC (NBA), Geelong (AFLW)
As the most recent host of the SFA Rising Star, I was entrusted with x13 team LGs honest assessment of the S36 rookies.

The most prevalent and active rookies deservedly received the most commentary, however, there was a clear standout. This rookie made such an unforgettable impression on so many leaders within the SFA community that we (Furies) had to make a thread about it.

While the other 12 teams' recruitment departments were asleep at the wheel, the Furies LG were working hard to sign a rookie that had no formal qooty contract. A rookie that was celebrated and praised by many of the most known and respected qooty players of all time.

If you don't believe me, here are some actual quotes about this rookie:
  • Tonga Bob "I like the cut of <rookie> jib"​
  • tony "legend"​
  • serial_thrilla "<rookie> from the <unreadable> was brilliant. Possibly their best poster."​
  • AnUltimateRessie "Rookie of the year winner"​
  • croweater 41 "<rookie> will be as good as me in my first year. Please don't find the stats to disprove this comment"​
  • Cubs2Lions "That <rookie> from the <indiscernible> is the greatest ever player I have come across on my time at Sweet FA with his silky posts and outrageous humour, outside of my Wonders teammates of course. Wish I get to know him someday that bloody legend of <rookie>"​
  • okeydoke7 "crap"​
(Note: we know okeydoke7 never acknowledges rookies let alone other players, so this feedback is groundbreaking!)

Who ever could this mysterious qooty player be? And why the * would they end up at the Furies?

1701229796682.png

Well, somehow, this qooty player was already on our player list.
How? We have no * idea .... but you guys noticed them so we best thought to make it official before one of you snapped them up!

The Fighting Furies, in partnership with MYLITTLEPONY .... sign (re-sign?) ....

1701140840148-png.1862159

* * * * DRUM ROLL * * * *

(none)

Welcome to the Fighting Furies, (none).
Signed,
omgfridge James Colorado NaturalDisaster ShaunDuggan

It's not every season that a new signing becomes not only their club's best poster, but has likely shown their entire LG up in leadership ability.

Congratulations to None, for being a superb contributor and showing the rest of us how it's done!

As the most recent host of the SFA Rising Star, I was entrusted with x13 team LGs honest assessment of the S36 rookies.

The most prevalent and active rookies deservedly received the most commentary, however, there was a clear standout. This rookie made such an unforgettable impression on so many leaders within the SFA community that we (Furies) had to make a thread about it.

While the other 12 teams' recruitment departments were asleep at the wheel, the Furies LG were working hard to sign a rookie that had no formal qooty contract. A rookie that was celebrated and praised by many of the most known and respected qooty players of all time.

If you don't believe me, here are some actual quotes about this rookie:
  • Tonga Bob "I like the cut of <rookie> jib"​
  • tony "legend"​
  • serial_thrilla "<rookie> from the <unreadable> was brilliant. Possibly their best poster."​
  • AnUltimateRessie "Rookie of the year winner"​
  • croweater 41 "<rookie> will be as good as me in my first year. Please don't find the stats to disprove this comment"​
  • Cubs2Lions "That <rookie> from the <indiscernible> is the greatest ever player I have come across on my time at Sweet FA with his silky posts and outrageous humour, outside of my Wonders teammates of course. Wish I get to know him someday that bloody legend of <rookie>"​
  • okeydoke7 "crap"​
(Note: we know okeydoke7 never acknowledges rookies let alone other players, so this feedback is groundbreaking!)

Who ever could this mysterious qooty player be? And why the * would they end up at the Furies?

Well, somehow, this qooty player was already on our player list.
How? We have no * idea .... but you guys noticed them so we best thought to make it official before one of you snapped them up!

The Fighting Furies, in partnership with MYLITTLEPONY .... sign (re-sign?) ....

1701140840148-png.1862159

* * * * DRUM ROLL * * * *

(none)

Welcome to the Fighting Furies, (none).
Signed,
omgfridge James Colorado NaturalDisaster ShaunDuggan

I expect None to be the captain of the Furies in no time at all. Congrats on your future appointment

Surely this rookie understands the Furies goal?

How many games do we want to win?None!

I expect None to be the captain of the Furies in no time at all. Congrats on your future appointment

Surely this rookie understands the Furies goal?

How many games do we want to win?None!
None is all of us!
But also none of us...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back