It's Miller Time on Dayne's Nuts

Remove this Banner Ad

I used Cometti. Centimetre perfect.
As long as you don't read it in Dwayne's voice. Stuff like "Oh baby!" "That's get cream dripping off it!", "Zorko needs a safe word here!", "drown them in your honey", "from little things big things grow", "chaos balls", "where angels fear to tread!" the inappropriate list of Dwaynisms for this situation goes on.

Last edited:
Seriously embarrassing, You cannot grab a bloke by their manhood. 1 week is a kind result.
Assuming it was deliberate.
How many VERY obvious deliberate acts on the footy field get graded as careless?
Unless there's some actual evidence of the alleged bruising (not that we need to see it, but a doctor's report at the very least), you'd have to give a usually fair player like Touk some benefit and grade it as careless.
Careless, Low impact (without any evidence of bruising), High/Groin = a fine.
To get 1 match, it has to be graded medium impact if graded careless.
If it's been graded as intentional (not sure why Touk doesn't get the same leeway that others do), it needs to be graded low impact to only get a week.
If it's caused bruising, you'd have to assume medium impact, which should then be 2 weeks.
None of it adds up.
1691136700647.png

How many VERY obvious deliberate acts on the footy field get graded as careless?
Unless there's some actual evidence of the alleged bruising (not that we need to see it, but a doctor's report at the very least), you'd have to give a usually fair player like Touk some benefit and grade it as careless.
If it's been graded as intentional (not sure why Touk doesn't get the same leeway that others do), it needs to be graded low impact to only get a week.
If it's caused bruising, you'd have to assume medium impact, which should then be 2 weeks.
None of it adds up.
View attachment 1764447
You take it way too seriously

You take it way too seriously
Or, possibly you don't take it seriously enough?
Every team and player is affected by these outcomes for future incidents. I simply prefer that they work towards getting things right.
I'm sure Brisbane supporters weren't taking the Cripps/Ah Chee incident too seriously?

None of it adds up.
View attachment 1764447
I'm not fussed over technicalities. It's a coward act and deserves suspension

None of it adds up.
View attachment 1764447
He was charged with “conduct unbecoming”. Catchall charge, like bringing the game into disrepute.

Zork's is lucky Trump wasn't the grabee otherwise it would have lingered a little longer.

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Zorko is a flog and Touk is probably in my top half a dozen favourite players, but comments in here are way off the mark. There's no 'code' that you should have to adhere to if someone purposely grabs your balls on the football field

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zorko is a flog and Touk is probably in my top half a dozen favourite players, but comments in here are way off the mark. There's no 'code' that you should have to adhere to if someone purposely grabs your balls on the football field.
Spoken like someone that's never played footy.
FYI - you don't dog anyone; you go get your own revenge whether it be that game or the next. Or you tell your teammates and they go get some back on him.

Spoken like someone that's never played footy.
FYI - you don't dog anyone; you go get your own revenge whether it be that game or the next. Or you tell your teammates and they go get some back on him.
Genitals were/are fair game in the leagues you have played in?

Genitals were/are fair game in the leagues you have played in?
Yeh bro
Footy has come a long way. Back in the 80/90s it was sticking your thumb up their clacker when going up for a mark. Before that it was king hits. Now its just the occasional d*k'n'b*lls squeeze.
#Progressive

Zorko is one of the most unlikeable players in the league. So much for the players code. What Miller did was bad but Zorko should've honoured the players code or at the very least got someone in the club to make an inquiry. The way he publicly slammed Miller and wanted him suspended was typical Zorko.

Zorko is one of the most unlikeable players in the league. So much for the players code. What Miller did was bad but Zorko should've honoured the players code or at the very least got someone in the club to make an inquiry. The way he publicly slammed Miller and wanted him suspended was typical Zorko.
after the way your club raked zorko through the coals over harrison pettys little tantrum i dont think any melbourne supporter has a leg to stand on when it comes to the 'players code'

I still don't see how Miller could have known he grabbed his nuts. At that speed your mind doesn't process information in time. Apparently I'm in the minority with this view.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back