I've got some Bad News for the Bears! The Mighty Geelong Catters are going to flog you lot silly :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Listen up, your dream fixture ends here and now. Your luck has run out! No more bottom 4 teams for you to flog - you've been scheduled a game against the premiere team of the competition, the Mighty Geelong Catters.

We are going to head up to Brisbone and hand out an almighty spanking to you pack of pretenders, on the eve of finals no less!

Consider your season over,

Regards.

Pictured: The great Gary Ablett Jr. pondering what he should do with the remains
of the Bad News Bears after his 20&3 reduced them to sludge!

Personally I am on whichever result predetermines Geelong's ladder position prior to the final round.

A handful of uppity Cats supporters are throwing around bet challenges for the Carlton game.

I'd enjoy taking the * ers up on it. Especially if Geelong is in bruise free mode.

Then again, bruise free comes rather naturally to Geelong.

And that would be... none of them, as you would know if you bothered to look at the fixture for the last 2 rounds, ya bet dodger :p

Why would I care?

You want to call Balls, sonny, call them when you take on a losing proposition.

You have your bet, anyway. I look forward to consulting with chelseacarlton on suggested consequences for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I am on whichever result predetermines Geelong's ladder position prior to the final round.

A handful of uppity Cats supporters are throwing around bet challenges for the Carlton game.

I'd enjoy taking the fu** ers up on it. Especially if Geelong is in bruise free mode.

Then again, bruise free comes rather naturally to Geelong.

Ask for a 10 goal start. Should find someone to accept that bet around these parts.

Geelongs bruise free gamestyle never stacks up in finals. Brisbane, West Coast, Richmond and even a couple of other teams outside the 4 play the opposite.

Youd expect Brisbane to easily win
Already torched Richmond and West Coast this year floggo. Once we're done making mince meat out of Brisbane there'll be no one left to challenge us. Now piss off.

Geelongs bruise free gamestyle never stacks up in finals. Brisbane, West Coast, Richmond and even a couple of other teams outside the 4 play the opposite.

Youd expect Brisbane to easily win

Yet oddly enough, we have had more contested possessions, clearances and tackles than Richmond this season. If we're bruise-free, what does that make Richmond?

Yet oddly enough, we have had more contested possessions, clearances and tackles than Richmond this season. If we're bruise-free, what does that make Richmond?
Lolol at Richmond flogs .... let’s compare our 2019 records against sides that matter (top 10)
Geelong 10 games: 7 wins ... average winning margin of 35 points

Richmond 10 games: 5 wins... average losing margin 48 points.

Richmond’s soft draw against minnow sides on the G has inflated their ladder position. They won’t win another game for the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back