Traded Jack Billings

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we reckon he's got 22 games in him, if he stays injury free?
Yeh I do. I know at times last year he struggled (as you can expect with most 18 year olds) but just at the time where people were saying he needed to be dropped, he came out and blitzed it against the eagles.
The more games he plays the more consistent he'll get. And to be honest, I don't really think playing in the VFL would benefit Jack that much, he showed last year he's a step above VFL already.

Here's what the 2015 Champion Data Prospectus had to say about Billings:

He recorded a kick rating of +6.7% - the sixth best of any general forward in the league behind the likes of Rioli, Ballantyne and Goodes.

His kicks inside 50 had a retention rate of 45% - ranked 3rd of the top 10 players at the club to kick the ball inside 50.

He kicked the 2nd most goals of any debutant and ranked 2nd at the club for total scoreboard impact and 1st for goal assists per game.

Not bad considering the commentators against the bulldogs wouldn't shut up about his kicking being bad.
I think that was about his right boot ability. Which made his right foot goal to keep us in the game even sweeter! I told Lingy all about it on Twitter if it makes you feel better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not bad considering the commentators against the bulldogs wouldn't shut up about his kicking being bad.
Old quoting here, but love him or hate him, Garry Lyon has more then once highly complemented Billing's delivery inside 50 as being in the best of the league.

As Advocate of Jack Billings, I hereby announce from this post on that there be no talk of the Bulldogs or Boyd in this thread. Exceptions will be made for following examples;
"Billings shits all over Boyd"
" Can't believe Billings kicked 10 and the saints are 6-0 after smashing the puppies"

As Advocate of Jack Billings, I hereby announce from this post on that there be no talk of the Bulldogs or Boyd in this thread. Exceptions will be made for following examples;
" Can't believe Billings kicked 10 and the saints are 6-0 after smashing the puppies"

Heh, I was just about to flick the last few posts over to the General AFL thread - which strangely enough has a very similar current topic of conversation going on.

What about that Jack Billing averages twice as many marks and more scoring shots than 200cm full forward phenom 7 million dollar man Tom Boyd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

110926_70864efff39d38a47dcdc12deda46d9d.jpg
110927_bcb58f0b471a505d5e6446c825d73828.jpg
110928_c1f2d59f3dd7c61b82c488ed3aee9cf2.jpg
110925_8c826b4eeff422270f3f42053e34290a.jpg

Jack with 5 kicks, 8 handballs, 6 marks and a couple of tackles in the Intra Club.
Not bad stats in the time out there, wasn't realky damaging tho.
No, but he's just so neat isn't he.

Does a lot right. Who was that that had said he dominated an earlier hit out? May have been his lull!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back