Universal Love Jack Dyer Medal 2014 - Congratulations Trent Cotchin

Remove this Banner Ad

Soundtrack sucks donkey nuts
Terrible disposable pop and EDM songs, would prefer if each player nominated their favourite track to play if they won an award

Turn the music off ....
They must have the work experience kid on audio, that or a drunk punter. Shocking level differences between mic volume and video clips, Richo's mic left on during videos and now backing music over the top of an interview and also a video clip.

You should go next year Groupie_ and just do random crap to entertain us watching at home.
Told the Mrs I want to go next year. ....I have been known to hop on a stage when I've had a few. ....Billy Thorp and myself at Crown. .. what a pisser....

Errol Rance our new recruit
Errol-Flynn-Tatler-4nov13_rex_b_400x6001.jpg

They've acknowledged on the live chat about the music in the background of the interviews but have done nothing about it
Surely its not so loud in the foyer that its so loud on the stream

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said a player has to be judged solely on possessions ? I think the way the JD is voted is pox.
So if a player doesn't have to be judged on possessions, I don't see what is wrong with the current voting system. It rewards those that might only get 10 disposals but do their jobs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back