Japanese Maples - I'd love to say thanks to Ratts when he steps off the top step

Remove this Banner Ad

czero

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm a country boy I've done plenty of tree plants our near the gramps in the past - its a good experience.

I'd love to get someone involved with the club to propose a bigfooty/member planting/watering day for him.

If not then I'd love us to do something for this bloke, because he deserves to see what it means to be part of the north family.

Ideas? Is this a terrible idea?

I'm a country boy I've done plenty of tree plants our near the gramps in the past - its a good experience.

I'd love to get someone involved with the club to propose a bigfooty/member planting/watering day for him.

If not then I'd love us to do something for this bloke, because he deserves to see what it means to be part of the north family.

Sounds like a f*ckin cool idea to me

Yeah its a great idea.

There's gonna be beer right?

There's gonna be beer right?
Afterwards, with a limited period of chinwag and then a bus home so everyone can piss off out of his life again is the standard process of these things (which also have a lunch bbq).

Its not something that could be arranged without internal support though... So I almost feel like I shouldn't of even posted without trying to find some kind of pathway first, cause now I feel like its just words.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back