Speculation Jedd Busslinger

Remove this Banner Ad

Random one on this and im surprised to see this thread already running on here, because i was told today North are into Jedd as well and have had conversations with his management. Longer term KPD prospect.

It's kind of wild it's even a conversation.

SDK was very young to be coming into our 2022 and performing and he was only a year older with no history of major injury delaying his development.
Yep, and SDK is a bigger unit. Buss may leave for opportunity but honestly any young tall defender may as well stay at the Dogs. Jones is great but old, JOD has come from nowhere but good signs, Keath is cooked, Gardner is Gardner, Darcy is now so tall that he has to be a ruck/fwd.

Yep, and SDK is a bigger unit. Buss may leave for opportunity but honestly any young tall defender may as well stay at the Dogs. Jones is great but old, JOD has come from nowhere but good signs, Keath is cooked, Gardner is Gardner, Darcy is now so tall that he has to be a ruck/fwd.
I'm surprised young Ryan has made it this far. Good on him.

Naughton needs to suck it up and play CHB.

Dogs have so many quality tall forwards they can't all play in the forward line together.

Assuming eagles finish last, unfortunately any OOC players requesting a trade there has * all trade value. Bulldogs won’t get anything more than a token pick.

We faced the same situation last year with georgiades. It would be negligent of west coast to give anything of value.

Assuming eagles finish last, unfortunately any OOC players requesting a trade there has * all trade value. Bulldogs won’t get anything more than a token pick.

We faced the same situation last year with georgiades. It would be negligent of west coast to give anything of value.

Eagles would offer a F2nd for Busslinger.

It's just how they operate.

Agreed. This annoys me. Not every player is homesick and wants to go home.
WA born Marcus Adams was homesick and ended up at Brisbane.
WA born Mitch Clark was homesick and ended up at Geelong.

It's amazing how much cash can cure homesickness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think West Coast roll that way. If they rate him they'll offer a decent pick.

Second page of this thread has some absolutely garbage takes. Anyone who paid attention knows that Buss needs to put on size and it is difficult to do that when your shoulder has been injured. He isn't ready, and that is ok.

Thank you Lia - good to see abit of basic footy knowledge!

WA born Marcus Adams was homesick and ended up at Brisbane.
WA born Mitch Clark was homesick and ended up at Geelong.

It's amazing how much cash can cure homesickness
Also amazing how much cash seems to cause homesickness as well

Considering Freo just experienced their key defensive stocks disappear before their eyes, perhaps they could be interested?
Well you guys have solid KPDs that are sub 30, theyre just injured, we have Gov who is near the end and Barrass who has a cooked back. Definitely could go to you guys but id like to think we would offer him more money and guaranteed game time with our greater need for a KPD

Well you guys have solid KPDs that are sub 30, theyre just injured, we have Gov who is near the end and Barrass who has a cooked back. Definitely could go to you guys but id like to think we would offer him more money and guaranteed game time with our greater need for a KPD
I still have a sneaking suspicion that Adelaide eventually make a play for Brennan Cox, and likewise ourselves for Sam Taylor... so you're probably right.

I still have a sneaking suspicion that Adelaide eventually make a play for Brennan Cox, and likewise ourselves for Sam Taylor... so you're probably right.

Taylor won't leave GWS imo

He had a lot of injuries in his first year which slowed down his development. This year was his first proper preseason.

I’m less concerned about whether he played games than I am that he is yet to sign.

You’d think it is a very straightforward contract extension for a first round pick.

I know dogs have a lot of stars out of contract but it’s not like Busslinger is going to break the bank signing him for another 2 years.

He did train with West Coast heading into his draft year. Clearly we’d be interested in acquiring him if he was available.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back