Recommitted Jesse Hogan [re-signed with GWS for 2 more seasons]

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite possibly but personally if I was in his position and was offered say 200k more to do the same job elsewhere then I would think very seriously about taking it, even if I liked the current environment.
Yep and this is his last contract to monetise

Will be an interesting watch if he keeps this form up

Honestly would surprise me if he left.

Giants wouldn’t low ball him at any rate.

He’s finally got it together and we’re just the lucky beneficiaries of that.

Whether it be club culture or city (non-footy state) or maturity of Player it’s finally clicked for him.

Would be 1000/1 in my book to leave.

He will get paid less staying at the Giants.

Thats a given.

They have a list with how many mids on $1m? Plus T Green.

Taylor wull comand a million.

And the Giants tall forwards are over stocked.

He could earn 3 to 400k per year more moving. If money was the main factor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you were on $75000 yeah, of course. But if you’re already on $600,000 and you’ve never preformed better?

Not to mention how he has been treated by media in footy mad states previously…..

Totally get your point though.

I’ve been wrong before. Hopefully not this time.
Hopefully Swans don't make an offer if they miss out on JUH.

Think his age might rule him out of the Swans. They’re looking more for a 7-8 year proposition. Jesse won’t get quite that far.
It depends who is available. If they lose Logan McDonald ( or it becomes apparent that McDonald, Armatey, McClean aren't premiership winning talls) 3 years of Jesse has great appeal.

It depends who is available. If they lose Logan McDonald ( or it becomes apparent that McDonald, Armatey, McClean aren't premiership winning talls) 3 years of Jesse has great appeal.
Yep that’s a fair shout

Collingwood should be throwing everything they can at Jesse but I hope he stays at the Giants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back