JJ Liston Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

West_Coast_Eagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Well done to werribee's ben ross for winning the liston medal.

I must say i did not realise he was not on norths list anymore.

I hope he gets another chance at afl level next year.

Also congrats to dean galea for winning the frosty miller medal.

He is one of the best fowards ive seen pound for pound. He plays abouve his height.
He would be a great addition to western bulldogs foward line!

Was a bit surprised that NM rookies Urquhart and not Ross last year... Their loss because I'm pretty sure Ross will get another crack at afl next season, probably as a rookie at another club :)

Was a bit surprised that NM rookies Urquhart and not Ross last year... Their loss because I'm pretty sure Ross will get another crack at afl next season, probably as a rookie at another club :)

Was disappointed when we delisted him last year, good to see him have a great year.

So does vallenti. He will prob go on & win another 2 listons before he retires

Valenti's problem was that he was delisted by one of the worst AFL teams ever at the time...thought he deserved to be kept on Melbourne's list as he didn't seem out of his depth at AFL level, but can understand why other teams would be hesitant about taking him on...not a good thing to have on your CV...being delisted by Melbourne

Top 5 (in no particular order)

- Jarryd Moore (Weribee)
- Kane Lambert (Northern Blues)
- Chris Cain (Port Melbourne)
- Kyle Martin (Collingwood)
- James Magner (Casey Scorpions)

Honourable Mentions: Josh Sciopone (Port Melbourne), Ben Duscher (Essendon), John Baird (Port Melbourne), Adam Cockie (Sandringham), Jordan Schroder (Geelong)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are the leading contenders this year?
Probably Chris Cain from Port Melbourne and my smokie from Essendon VFL is Daniel Coghlan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back