Jobeism

Remove this Banner Ad

Callan Ward went to “a new club that wasn’t in a football code”.

I think it is shrine worthy. We've needed to start preparing a successor to Robbo aka TGO since his recent health scares. I offer you Jobe aka TAO The Average One.
It is shrine worthy. It is also seriously embarrassing and as humorous as it can be, it's insulting to fans that we have to put up with it, especially during finals.

“The previous 3 quarters don’t matter for Port now”

8 minutes later

“They are fighting against the Giants and the clock here”

I thought they were up as the previous 3 quarters didn’t matter

LOL I have been thinking that if you guys keep poking at JW you'll turn him into a folk hero of some kind. Some suit will notice the online activity, think it was a positive, and promote him to full time including being on every footy show panel out there. Soon he'll be winning awards like Russell and we'll be hearing his voice for games for decades to come. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he understand he’s mic’d up? He’s yelling and sounds like he has to get a message out before a bomb goes off.
he starts every sentence unsure where it's going to end and knows his default is to ramble for 20 seconds in a five second window, thus tries to hurry himself up. it's a pisser

I've never really taken too much notice of him but I can't believe how bad he is. Doesn't talk in complete sentences, talks way too loud and doesn't end up getting his opinion out. If ch7 are that keen to give him a job maybe one of the new ch7 footy shows where he has time to rehearse and has some type of script. I have heard him speak semi articulate in a few podcasts. Normal tone of voice when not screaming for no reason is not Daisy Pearce bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back