John Prine tribute

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A legend’s legacy
John Prine’s family celebrates the late singer-songwriter’s legacy with “Picture Show: A Tribute Celebrating John Prine,” a live stream beginning at 6:30 p.m. June 11. Featured family members and friends will share memories and songs while raising money for several charities. Among the guests are Dan Auerbach, Kevin Bacon, Brené Brown, Brandi Carlile, Eric Church, Stephen Colbert, John Dickerson, Vince Gill, Jason Isbell, Kacey Musgraves, Margo Price, Fiona Prine, Jack Prine, Tommy Prine, Bonnie Raitt, The Secret Sisters, Kyra Sedgwick, Amanda Shires, Sturgill Simpson, Jody Whelan and Rita Wilson. Streams on Prine’s YouTube and Facebook accounts. For more information, go to johnprine.com.

I'm guessing that is 9.30 am in Victoria june 12

A legend’s legacy
John Prine’s family celebrates the late singer-songwriter’s legacy with “Picture Show: A Tribute Celebrating John Prine,” a live stream beginning at 6:30 p.m. June 11. Featured family members and friends will share memories and songs while raising money for several charities. Among the guests are Dan Auerbach, Kevin Bacon, Brené Brown, Brandi Carlile, Eric Church, Stephen Colbert, John Dickerson, Vince Gill, Jason Isbell, Kacey Musgraves, Margo Price, Fiona Prine, Jack Prine, Tommy Prine, Bonnie Raitt, The Secret Sisters, Kyra Sedgwick, Amanda Shires, Sturgill Simpson, Jody Whelan and Rita Wilson. Streams on Prine’s YouTube and Facebook accounts. For more information, go to johnprine.com.

I'm guessing that is 9.30 am in Victoria june 12
I missed this, any idea if there’s somewhere I can find it.

Edit:Nevermind found it

From the You Am I song 'Damage':

I woke up with a war in my head,
An old man's grumble,
And an extra space in the bed,
And if ol' John Prine can't sing the next line,

'Bout something that can make me smile.
Gonna have be content,
To stare at your baby photos 'til it makes some sense,
And were you ever mine anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back