Remove this Banner Ad

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
http://twitter.com/#!/emmasq

"Jordan Lisle to Brisbane is as good as done. They're just deciding which draft pick it'll take. Might take until Monday but will go through."

I'm happy but will reserve judgement until the pick is announced.

Obviously dont know which pick we are giving up, but happy with that. Haven't seen much of Lisle, but sounds versatile which is good

Better than Cornelius, A much more versatile player. Would be happy if it comes to fruition and doesn't cost us anymore than pick 29,

I'd expect him to line up round 1, 2012. He won't be a superstar, but he is another piece of the puzzle that is our next premiership team.

Better than Cornelius, A much more versatile player. Would be happy if it comes to fruition and doesn't cost us anymore than pick 29,

I'd expect him to line up round 1, 2012. He won't be a superstar, but he is another piece of the puzzle that is our next premiership team.

I'm confused. I though Port had 29?

I'm confused. I though Port had 29?

News Ltd published an incorrect pre-trade week draft order. Accurate one is here.

shepp said:
If you're wondering which player he resembles, I would say maybe similar to your Cornelius.

Jeeze...that could cause a ruckus on here.

Is this potentially the first player we have on our list that is part of Pickerings stable?

Maybe he'll start being positive about us.

(Good to have a Blackburn boy on the list)

Nah Port 28. Lisle wouldn't be the worst move considering the impending loss of Clark IMO.

Don't play him forward. He's a backman.

News Ltd published an incorrect pre-trade week draft order. Accurate one is here.

Jeeze...that could cause a ruckus on here.

Thanks Bob. I'd say 29 is about right.

Pick 29 will be paying well over value for a player who’s been on the list for four years and managed just five games.
A fourth round pick is about his value. A pick we are unlikely to use.

I'd be sad to see Lisle go for pick #34 :(

Hopefully it's part of a bigger deal.

Obviously the Hawks know what they are doing because he's a contracted player. They wouldn't be dealing otherwise.

He'll play 22 games for you next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rekon this might mean that the goose is cooked. Can't see Maguire staying on the list now.

Goose is our depth. We are a bit thin on KPP so we still need him IMO.

Our spine - Merrett, McKeever, Leuey, Retzlaff and Browny.

We have Collier and Maguire covering the KPP depth. Jordan Lisle could replace McKeever or even play third tall in defense (going by what I read on Hawks board about him being a good reader of play).

Apart from Cornelius, ignoring stop gaps like Collier - I see Goose as one of our genuine KPP options.

.. he's been on their list for 4yrs and only played 5 games, has he been injury prone or what?.....Why do we want him, if Hawks can only play him 5 times..:confused:

I feel like we are getting less for what we are losing..or at most replacing injury prone for injury prone..

Having said that, I admit I don't know much about him, but it seems a bit odd to me..will be very happy for someone to tell me otherwise and a rundown on him..

You would think one of Collier and Maguire might be in trouble.

I would rate merrett, Lisle, McKeever, as KPB's with Patful, Lester, and Collier as stop gaps.

I would favour Collier as he has the posibility of improvement and provides run. Maguire I can only see 1 year left in him, if that.

.. he's been on their list for 4yrs and only played 5 games, has he been injury prone or what?.....Why do we want him, if Hawks can only play him 5 times..:confused:

I feel like we are getting less for what we are losing..or at most replacing injury prone for injury prone..

Having said that, I admit I don't know much about him, but it seems a bit odd to me..will be very happy for someone to tell me otherwise and a rundown on him..

The Hawks' tall stocks run a lot deeper than ours and plenty of KPP's take a while to develop.

Nah Port 28. Lisle wouldn't be the worst move considering the impending loss of Clark IMO.
I'd think depending on his motor a replacement for Staker would suit me just fine. Leave Acorn up forward and Mckeever down back.

Another utility, there is a trend happening here. :thumbsu:

Goose is our depth. We are a bit thin on KPP so we still need him IMO.

Our spine - Merrett, McKeever, Leuey, Retzlaff and Browny.

We have Collier and Maguire covering the KPP depth. Jordan Lisle could replace McKeever or even play third tall in defense (going by what I read on Hawks board about him being a good reader of play).

Apart from Cornelius, ignoring stop gaps like Collier - I see Goose as one of our genuine KPP options.

Fair enough, although I wouldn't be playing him ahead of McKeever, Lisle or Lester for that matter, they are all dangerously inexperienced. You've convinced me, one more year for the goose!

Been on the List for 3 years and has really been starved of opportunities being stuck behind Franklin and Roughead.
Came into the team this year when roughy went down and due to circumstance was pushed down back where he looked more natural and a better player.
Towelled up Dawes then fractured his face and ended his season.
Is a player most hawk supporters would rather keep because he has obvious potential.
Will come into his own i believe once given a few games and continuity.

I tell you why He's only played 5 - he's gotta compete for spots against Buddy and Roughead that's why...

Buddy is no.1 one player at the Hawks and Roughead probally in the top group in their 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back