Jordan Lisle

Remove this Banner Ad

There is one other video of him on YouTube, but I recommend not watching it.

Oooooooh! Now I remember Lisle! He was actually really, really impressive that game (obviously goal-kicking aside). Presented really well. Great hands. Now I understand why Hawks supporters are disappointed. Fingers crossed the deal gets over the line, cos we'll have a good 'un on our hands. :thumbsu:

a 3 way trade between lions hawks and freo
Hawks
In: Pick 34, Pick 38
Out: Lisle Ladson
Lions:
In: Lisle, Pick 16
Out: Clark, Pick 34
Freo:
In: Clark, Ladson
Out: Pick 16, Pick 38

There's no reason for all these to be linked.

We swap pick 34 for Lisle.
We swap Clark for pick 16.

And if you want to trade Ladson to Freo, that is up to you, but it has no relevance to anything else.

well id like to see lado at another club and the only i see him traded is in a bundle trade so i decided to throw him in there this isnt a real remour something i thought would be a reasonable trade for all teams involved and what i would like to see happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rob Kerr

"He (Lisle) is a player who can play key forward or key back, and we need players who are capable of doing that," Kerr said.

"He is one that we have identified as having that capacity.

"He is a 21-year-old and has looked promising in some of the games he has played at AFL level this year. We are interested in him and hopefully we can arrange it."

What bad puns are the HUN going to come up with?

"Lisle love it in Queensland"

"Lisle and wait. Paperwork to be lodged on Monday"

I am giving you the slow clap of appreciation for an outstanding Lisle Lovett pun.

One of those and I wouldn't mind if it's plus a later pic to sweeten the deal....

Where he plays when we are all fit I think will depend on who we play but I'd like him forward to help Browny out

How does pick 100 tickle your fancy ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back