RLWC '22 Just when you thought the season was over

Remove this Banner Ad

Now he's had a change of heart.

Link :rolleyes:

Sonny Bill Williams has provided renewed hope that he will return to the Sydney Roosters next year after belatedly putting up his hand to help New Zealand's World Cup defence.

As someone pointed out on a UK site I was reading earlier, no-one would disrespect the All Black jersey like that (or, if they did, they'd never wear it again). Doing it to the Kiwis is just as bad. In an ideal world, Kearney would tell him to eff right off!

Yea, it's just around the corner.

Double header October 26th.

England v Australia and Wales v Italy.

Go the Kiwis!!

Ah, that explains why England v Australia is at Cardiff.

I was thinking that made absolutely no sense.

Actually it still doesn't.

Makes perfect sense. It is a double header to open the world cup.

Yeah I know that now, but I don't see the need to open the World Cup with a double header, the fact that they are WC games should be an event in themselves. I also am not a fan of the double header semi-finals, would make so much more sense to have one at Wembley and one at Old Trafford (or Millennium Stadium).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arguably the strongest world cup ever. The big three as strong as ever but Wales, Tonga, France, Samoa, PNG, Fiji and even the Cooks field very strong test sides. Hell, even through i don't agree with Italy being there they will also be fielding a strong side. And it is great to see every country has local bases players in there squads.
I haven't been this excited about a world cup since the 1995 world cup. I can't wait!!

Arguably the strongest world cup ever. The big three as strong as ever but Wales, Tonga, France, Samoa, PNG, Fiji and even the Cooks field very strong test sides. Hell, even through i don't agree with Italy being there they will also be fielding a strong side. And it is great to see every country has local bases players in there squads.
I haven't been this excited about a world cup since the 1995 world cup. I can't wait!!
Italy just beat england.

I have had to rethink my position, I will now be surprised to see england out of the quarters the merkins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back